User avatar

bookworm27

  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Cigarette

    For the past week, I've been writing two to three flash fictions a day. This is the first one in my collection. Enjoy. [bHello! Booky here to review! Comments are ...

    Jan 23, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Snapshot Gallery

    My favorite is the third-absolutely stunning! The others are also very good, only a bit typical-something one could find easily through a google search. You have incredible talent!

    Jan 23, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: We Are Alone-Edit #1!

    Very rough draft of a poem-wrote in ten minutes...Any thoughts? Edit Numero Uno! When I was young I felt isolated Because I understood Why the plants depart In winter And ...

    Jan 23, 2011
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: -Confessions of a Chronic Liar-

    Unfortunately i dont have much time to write this, but here are three lightening fast edits: one. keep writing this. write and dont stop. the rest of the story will ...

    Jan 15, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Cave Between Lands, Chapter One

    My father is dead. I love abrupt lines! In the right context, they make everything sound poignant! The night he died, his body was brought to our house and thrown ...

    Jan 8, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: GUESS WHO...[1000 points to whoever guesses first right]

    Absolutely exquisite! You are truly gifted!

    Jan 8, 2011
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Stop and Stare (Part 1)

    Wow! Unfortunately I'm on my itouch-dang tiny keyboard- so I can't do an in depth review, but I really enjoyed this! Can't wait to read the next part! -booky

    Jan 8, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Stranger

    You told me something once about a dream of yours.-i love the beginning! everything does start as a dream...hmm..inspiration coming on! All you wanted in the world was to be ...

    Jan 6, 2011
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Chapter One - 17 Years Later

    Reviews and advice welcome! :D Chapter One - Seventeen Years Later My name is Zam Turner. Teehee, I love starting with a note to the reader. It's so cozy! Note: ...

    Jan 6, 2011
  • General Articles Re: Dear Mom (Hair Story)

    Thanks so much for your input!

    Jan 6, 2011
  • General Articles Re: Dear Mom (Hair Story)

    Dear Mom, For as long as I can remember, the length of my hair has played a part in the formation of my character. My first encounters with hair-envy were ...

    Jan 6, 2011
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: Chains.

    Hey! Awesome story btw, but there was one itsy bitsy thing that was an irritant: the transition of this: "I'm sorry Moya, I'll wrap them up in the onion skins ...

    Jan 6, 2011
  • WRFF Archive Re: I Need to Review you! Puh-lease? O_o (OPEN)

    Hey! I'm new here, and wanted to know if you'd be willing to review my "Of Mice and Men" essay preferably, but you could review the other piece if you'd ...

    Jan 6, 2011
  • Other Re: 100 Wishes

    Oh how similar we are!!! I added my own array of wishes:) I'm bad, I know. I should be editing things and replying to reviews and generally doing something productive. ...

    Jan 3, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Jealousy of the Sand

    Hiya! Bookworm here to review-> feel free to PM me with any questions! Examining her, I try and see what he see's. Somehow, the wording is awkward here with the ...

    Jan 3, 2011


If you know what the tip of a shoelace is called, Congratulations, you watched Phineas and Ferb!
— FireEyes