User avatar

bookworm27

  • General Articles Re: Song Analysis (Downeaster Alexa)

    I totally agree with the vocab points-not my favorite part either. The essay is not quite finished-I'll put up the conclusion soon. Thanks for all the commentary!

    Jan 28, 2011
  • WRFF Archive Re: THE Review Thread

    Here's the link if you're Merci!

    Jan 27, 2011
  • WRFF Archive Re: THE Review Thread

    Hey! I'd love if you could review my song analysis paper...it's due tomorrow, not quite finished, and im getting increasingly desperate as the due day approaches.

    Jan 27, 2011
  • General Articles Re: Song Analysis (Downeaster Alexa)

    Thanks for your review! I do feel that I am way too superfluously pretentious in this essay-I'm not a big fan of the style, but my english teacher insists upon ...

    Jan 27, 2011
  • General Articles Re: Song Analysis (Downeaster Alexa)

    Alright, so this is due tomorrow (thank goodness for snowdays) so I am posting it here and refreshing it when I have new parts... Billy Joel’s stardom can be attributed ...

    Jan 27, 2011
  • Research Re: That vs Which

    My english teacher says to always use that when in doubt, because it's stronger.

    Jan 27, 2011
  • Homework Help Re: Proper Analyzation Paper?

    Eeks! I have an analyzation paper of Downeaster Alexa by Billy Joel due on Friday--I'm having serious writers block(gasp I used that phrase)!!! Here's all I have so far, and ...

    Jan 27, 2011
  • WRFF Archive Re: Desperate for Reviews!

    I'd love a review if you have a chance! Take your pick! -Booky

    Jan 25, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: The Flames of Hope

    Dark clouds hover above my head They follow where ever I tread There is no day, only night Yet the flames of hope are my light Wonderful start! Nothing but ...

    Jan 25, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: Balcony at Midnight

    Allo! Booky here to review, comments in bold! Comment before i commence-I'm a big fan of line breaks. Big fan. Huge. So much so, that I will be that annoying ...

    Jan 25, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Don't Cry Child

    Hello! Booky here to review-comments in bold! Don’t cry child, Nice repeat throughout Don’t put up a wall. When you are feeling lonely, When they don’t answer your call. Side ...

    Jan 25, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: We Are Alone-Edit #1!

    Thanks so much Kafkaescence! I always love your reviews! I'll be sure to edit this--I normally don't just throw something down, but it came to me, and I said what ...

    Jan 24, 2011
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Abracadabra (Edited)

    Hello! Booky here to review! Comments are in bold: Abracadabra Nice start! I love onomatopoeias! He prepares for the stage, donning his crinkled, black plastic top hat I'd eighty-six the ...

    Jan 24, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: A Boy and His Violin

    Hello! Booky here to review-comments are in bold! My hair whipped from side to side Oh dear. Been listening to a bit too much Willow Smith have we? as I ...

    Jan 23, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: A Boy and His Violin

    Hello! Booky here to review-comments are in bold! My hair whipped from side to side Oh dear. Been listening to a bit too much Willow Smith have we? as I ...

    Jan 23, 2011


attempting foot extraction
— Mea