User avatar

bookworm27

  • Other Poetry Re: Where can I find her?

    Hello, Booky here to review, comments in bold! "Where can i find her?" He stumbled into the bar for the fourth time this week. I really like the opening-sets the ...

    Mar 5, 2011
  • General Articles Re: Animal Farm/Gilgamesh Outline

    Thanks so much! I'll be sure to specify with the characters!

    Mar 5, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Drawn Onward

    I have to say, I'm really impressed with this poem.Yyou obviously know the artistry of writing, and you shine here! Spectrum of col-col-numbers I think this means cold numbers, but ...

    Mar 5, 2011
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Disenchantress

    Hello, Booky here to review! Comments are in CAPS) It is dark. The winding labyrinth lets in no light HMMM NOT TO SOUND PICKY, BUT WHY WOULD THE LABYRINTH LET ...

    Mar 5, 2011
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Disenchantress

    Hello, Booky here to review! Comments are in CAPS) It is dark. The winding labyrinth lets in no light HMMM NOT TO SOUND PICKY, BUT WHY WOULD THE LABYRINTH LET ...

    Mar 5, 2011
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Disenchantress

    Hello, Booky here to review! Comments are in CAPS) It is dark. The winding labyrinth lets in no light HMMM NOT TO SOUND PICKY, BUT WHY WOULD THE LABYRINTH LET ...

    Mar 5, 2011
  • General Articles Re: Animal Farm/Gilgamesh Outline

    Hi everybody! Long time no writing! Well, I have a comparison Gilgamesh/Animal farm essay this week, and here is my outline for it. It focuses on manipulation (assigned topic :() ...

    Mar 5, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: A Single Soul

    Booky here to review, comments in bold! Accusing eyes pass somehow the word pass doesn't do it for me here, it breaks the flow an uncaring i know it's nitpicky, ...

    Feb 6, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: A Single Soul

    Booky here to review, comments in bold! Accusing eyes pass somehow the word pass doesn't do it for me here, it breaks the flow an uncaring i know it's nitpicky, ...

    Feb 6, 2011
  • General Articles Re: Dear Mom (Hair Story)

    Thanks so much! I find out my grade for it tomorrow, so we'll see if my english teacher feels the same way!

    Feb 6, 2011
  • Other Re: Short Popcorn Chapter

    Thanks so much for the input! This was for an english assignment in September (which I never got back...) that was to write a chapter-ish thing on a moment in ...

    Feb 4, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Fish!

    Teehee, I love these! They remind me of the days of crayola and nilla wafers!!

    Jan 30, 2011
  • General Articles Re: "Of Mice And Men" Comparison Essay

    Sorry about the formatting, I couldn't use the tab button, one it looks rather mushed. Also, I never really had the opportunity to recopy the edited version- I'll be sure ...

    Jan 30, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Porcelain Doll

    Booky here to review! Comments in bold-enjoy! Glassy-eyed, hidden how about engulfed by spiderwebs? or is that my weirdo mental thesaurus talking? behind spiderwebs and a sea of ashen dust, ...

    Jan 29, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Frost

    I really enjoyed reading this piece. I love the relativity of time gone passed, and I think you did a very nice job in the execution.

    Jan 28, 2011


Bananas
— looseleaf