User avatar

bookslug:)

  • Media Reviews Re: Worst Book You've Ever Read

    I agree, I read it in yr 7, horrendous. I also hate The Machine Gunners. And Before I Die is pretty awful. Shadowmancer. I got a page through that. Wohoooo!

    Feb 7, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Old Man

    She tells him that the sun is beautiful. It’s making the living room a patchy gold. She murmurs this, making sure that she’s louder than his snuffled breathing; and she ...

    Feb 7, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Stranded

    I like it. You have a really, really nice style :). I think you could concentrate on really getting accross the tragedy this guy is going through. For example, how ...

    Feb 7, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Crash

    That was a really nice peice of writing. I loved the tone of the narrator, friendly and cheerful. If this was meant to be a depressing peice, I didn't feel ...

    Feb 7, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: I Will . . .

    I really enjoyed reading that. I would have enjoyed a little more description of the surroundings, but that's just me. Your writing is beautiful. :)

    Feb 7, 2009
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: Twilight Fanfiction: The Wedding

    Awwwwwwww, that is so sweet: Bella Cullen. Love it :)

    Feb 7, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Better Half of a Half Smile

    The better half of a half smile Watching Her hand was just holding her head up. It had stopped its slide upwards at the cheekbone, and her skin was bulging ...

    Feb 7, 2009
  • Historical Fiction Short Stories Re: Three Kisses...xxx (first world war peice)

    Three Kisses…xxx My boots are made of mud. I can’t see any leather, just mud; the mud that has become the boot. In fact it’s not just my boots: my ...

    Feb 7, 2009


You're wrong about humanity. They are your greatest creation because they're better than you are. Sure, they're weak, and they cheat and steal and destroy and disappoint, but they also give and create, and they sing and dance and love. Above all, they never give up.
— Metatron (Supernatural)