-
Re: The Sims and You
Once, I was so intent on killing this guy - he was so annoying, everyone else in my family died cause i ingnored them It was annoying
Feb 7, 2009 -
Re: The Sims and You
HAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA. That is how much, loud and long I laughed. Lol, that was such a good idea! I love: Oh no I have to crap, and
Feb 7, 2009 -
Re: From day to night
Yes, I liked a lot, but I agree with everyone else, either shorten and grab hold of one idea - maybe her feelings - and create a poem or lengthen ...
Feb 7, 2009 -
Re: Close Your Eyes and Brace Yourself: Here's Your Last Mistake
I really don't know how you write like that. I love poetry, but I just can't write it. Plus, just wow, that poem is going to be one of those ...
Feb 7, 2009 -
Re: Under My Skin
I love the point of view, all basic and childish, that's very effective. And I didn't really know what was going on until the end and that was so sad. ...
Feb 7, 2009 -
Re: Untitled Story - Chapter 1
V. nice, you have a nice writing style and I would enjoy reading on. I think, sometimes, to get rid of repetitiveity (I know - can't spell) of sentence structures, ...
Feb 7, 2009 -
Re: The Movie for Twilight by Stephenie Meyer
I think Stephanie Meyer is pretty average. But that was really good. :) I loved it. It's only a joke anyway...I loved it and it was pretty brave of you ...
Feb 7, 2009 -
Re: Bloody Kisses<33
OOOOOOOO, I LOVE IT. I really like the layout of it and the use of bold and the reptition really works for me. Bloody Kisses give eternal life, take your ...
Feb 7, 2009 -
Re: The Unknown
:) I really enjoyed reading that. The beginnning is extremely engaging, to be honest I was lost in it until the end and now I seriously want more. I really ...
Feb 7, 2009 -
Re: Who I'm Supposed To Be
Cooolll :) I am so glad I looked at this! I would love to hear it as a song! I can totally relate to it, and you're really, really good. ...
Feb 7, 2009 -
Re: Piano Lessons
This is really nice. Your writing is beautiful. I loved it, very touching. I wonder, do you ever find out why his mum forced him to go? Just, overall, wow. ...
Feb 7, 2009 -
Re: Three Kisses...xxx (shortened version for a competition)
10 minutes to go now. Dear Beth, My nerves are yelling. Blondie has just killed a rat; he’s got its tail in his fore finger and his thumb and is ...
Feb 7, 2009 -
Re: All Flesh Fades
[quote="lhighton"] All Flesh Fades It’s eleven-something, I’m vaguely aware of, like I’m vaguely aware that it’s a blazing heatwave today, no damp, and my kids are at the beach with ...
Feb 7, 2009 -
Re: Three Kisses...xxx (first world war peice)
Can I just say that I wrote this when I was twelve going on thirteen so don't expect perfection :)
Feb 7, 2009 -
Re: The Kiterunner
I think A Thousand Splendid Suns was better...but I get a bit bored by tragedy after tragedy after tragedy...
Feb 7, 2009
