User avatar

bookslug:)

  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Deleted

    deleted

    Feb 8, 2009
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: Harry Potter - There is never and end

    Very nice. :) I really liked it. I nearly started crying about Fred's death again! As Harry, Ron and Hermione left the headmaster’s office they realised that the war wasn’t ...

    Feb 8, 2009
  • Fanfiction Novels Re: Welcoming Freedom Chapter 1

    I like this a lot. I wonder what gave you the idea. It's a very nice idea. I think, to add to the feel, it would be nice if you ...

    Feb 8, 2009
  • Fanfiction Novels Re: The Movie for Twilight (Part Two)

    I loved that so much. You are really, really good at this. I love the way Edward accidently saves Bella and tries to use her as a shield... hahaha, I ...

    Feb 8, 2009
  • Fanfiction Novels Re: The Movie for Twilight (Part Two)

    That was v.v funny, and just as good as your last peice. :) I loved the way he tried to use Bella as a shield. That made me laugh out ...

    Feb 8, 2009
  • Narrative Poetry Re: This Town Doesn't Have Sidewalks

    How are you only thirteen?! I glanced at your age, thinking that you'd be twenty or something! I absolutely adored this. I think this slightly ruins the rhyme and rhythmn: ...

    Feb 8, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: Was it wrong to love you ? Preface

    I really really like it. You have a really nice writing style and after I've commented on this, I'm moving onto your next bit :). Er, the only thing I ...

    Feb 8, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Dream school

    This is a very nice story; it flows very well from one paragraph to the next and is seriously engaging. Ok here's me being pinickity: Firstly, it's better grammar to ...

    Feb 8, 2009
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: "Religion causes too many problems."

    Yes, way more trouble that its worth. It creates strong disagreements and fundamentalists

    Feb 8, 2009
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Pornography

    I don't think it was evil. I think it's us doing what were naturally meant to do: be aroused to reproduce.

    Feb 8, 2009
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Did we really land on the moon?

    Yes, almost definitely.

    Feb 7, 2009
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Evil Humans

    Good and evil/bad are a bit white and black for me, but I won't go into that :). But, I think you are born mean/selfih or whatever, because of your ...

    Feb 7, 2009
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Should you give change to the homeless?

    I don't think it's a question of "should". I don't think you "should" - it's your money. However, you can if you want because, well, it's a nice thing to ...

    Feb 7, 2009
  • Fanfiction Novels Re: Chapter 1 - Harry Who?

    I liked it a lot, it was interesting to read, but it was basically retelling the start of the novel, it would be nice for you to do something that ...

    Feb 7, 2009
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: Harry Potter Parody

    Hahhahahahhahahahahahahhahaaaaa, I loved so many things about that! It was flipping amazing! I laughed so much.I love it when harry says: Harry: Does this mean Hermione’s out of Dumbledore’s Army?

    Feb 7, 2009


I'll show my defiance through ironic obedience!
— AstralHunter