User avatar

boo17

  • Poetry » Fantasy, Lyrical Re: PERSEPHONE

    Hello! First off the title alone caught my attention. I am an absolute greek mythology nerd so thank you for writing this. Second the writing had me drooling. I feel ...

    Mar 22, 2021
  • Poetry » General, General Re: you said goodbye in your own special way

    Good morning/afternoon/or whatever other time you can think of Ok first of all that hurt. That was beautiful in a way I myself was crying by the end. I think ...

    Mar 22, 2021
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Science Fiction Re: The Thorns

    Chapter One of an understudy type project based off of the original idea House of the Wicked.

    Mar 19, 2021
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Science Fiction Re: The Thorns

    Mar 19, 2021
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Science Fiction Re: The Thorns

    Mar 19, 2021


The idea that a poem was a made thing stayed with me, and I decided then that I wanted to be an artist, not just a diarist. So I put myself through a kind of apprenticeship in writing poetry, and I understood even then that my practice as a poet was deeply related to my reading.
— Edward Hirsch