-
Re: What I write
Just something to add....I am always joking, are making a sarcastic remark (nothing mean, erm well, I try not to come across mean). For instance, we could all be in ...
Nov 9, 2007 -
Re: About Me
Howdy Chris, my name is Austin, but usually refered to as Bob. I like writing fantasy as well, but I never seam to finish it...all my stories end with the ...
Nov 9, 2007 -
Re: about me
Yes it is a good quote, and one we should all live by and then shortly, all the dorks will band together and take over the world! MUAHAHAH! now...on to ...
Nov 9, 2007 -
Re: Im New
Howdy, I'm new here as well. It's a fun place to be. How many stories have you written? -bobiscool134
Nov 9, 2007 -
Re: What I write
I have no need too, someone else out there needs a kidney more than I do. If I'm ever about do die, I'd look into it, but for now, I'm ...
Nov 7, 2007 -
Re: What I write
When I was born my other kidney was defective...I forgot to apply for the "3 year warranty" so i was stuck with for the future...whenever you get something, invest in ...
Nov 7, 2007 -
Re: about me
this is my friends motto "If we didn't have dorks in this world, it would be boring. I am just doing my duty to society" What is your story about ...
Nov 7, 2007 -
Re: What I write
I only have one kidney and if I play contact sports I run the risk of it being damaged, and then I could die...I've never died it will be an ...
Nov 7, 2007 -
Re: Howdy
Sure, I can review someones work. I enjoy reviewing peoples stuff, it helps me when I write. -bobiscool
Nov 7, 2007 -
Re: What I write
I have always wanted to play football, but am not allowed to...I'm not very good at basketball ether, but I still love playing it :D. -bobiscool134
Nov 7, 2007 -
Re: Howdy
thanks, I'm still figuring out how everything works here, but as soon as I do, I'll post one of my poems. If I have any questions I'll be sure to ...
Nov 7, 2007 -
Re: What I write
didn't think about that, lets see, my hobbies would probably be, playing guitar, roller blading, playing basketball, writing poems/songs, and finding new ways to do old things (such as breaking ...
Nov 7, 2007 -
Re: I like gmail, it is king
Howdy, I've always wanted to dye my hair a blueish white with darker blue highlights, but so far school (and hair length) have gotten in the way =P. How long ...
Nov 7, 2007 -
Re: What I write
If I write on my free time, I'm usually writing poems or songs, so far nether are that good. I have a few stories going, one is about a battle ...
Nov 7, 2007 -
Re: Howdy
Howdy, my name is Austin, I am somewhat of a poem writer. I'm not much if a story writer, but I've tried (usually fail, but at least I try =P). ...
Nov 7, 2007
