User avatar

bobiscool134

  • Randomosity Re: Random Color Thread

    yes! the squirrel died! So white it blinds you white

    Nov 10, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: What were your imaginary friends when you were small?

    well...I had a few, they were all unnamed but Katie...sadly...when I was 10, she went away to college and ever came back. I had this Bullwinkle stuff animal that I ...

    Nov 9, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Isn't Being Alive the Greatest?

    I took one breath and I was addicted -bobiscool

    Nov 9, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Words :)

    Silhouette n. A drawing consisting of the outline of something, especially a human profile, filled in with a solid color. An outline that appears dark against a light background. See ...

    Nov 9, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Rate the Username above you!

    9 99/100/10 ah...just .1 and you would have had it! I like the name, just had to be different -bobiscool

    Nov 9, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: names

    well...I have different ways... Flander - flounder and Andy mixed Barthmith - Bart and he is in a mythical story...and the h made it sound different and last but not ...

    Nov 9, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Pure logic

    a day at the amusment park on Navy day...it's good (cuz it's an amusment park) it's cheap (Cuz it's free) and it's fast (Roller costers :D) -bobiscool

    Nov 9, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Random Color Thread

    void black

    Nov 9, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: God

    To try and answer your question, I am a christian. A christian basically believes that Jesus (the Son of God) died on the Cross, he was a perfect sacrifice. I ...

    Nov 9, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: How did you find the Young Writers Society?

    well lets see...I had to write an acrostic poem...wanted to read someones work before I wrote one...I couldn't find any good poems to inspire I searched "I hate acrostic poems" ...

    Nov 9, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: This word reminds me of... [2]

    Genie

    Nov 7, 2007


Be steadfast as a tower that doth not bend its stately summit to the tempest’s shock.
— Dante Alighieri