User avatar

bobiscool134

  • Welcome Mat Re: Howdy

    thanks, I'm still figuring out how everything works here, but as soon as I do, I'll post one of my poems. If I have any questions I'll be sure to ...

    Nov 7, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: What I write

    didn't think about that, lets see, my hobbies would probably be, playing guitar, roller blading, playing basketball, writing poems/songs, and finding new ways to do old things (such as breaking ...

    Nov 7, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: This word reminds me of... [2]

    Genie

    Nov 7, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: I like gmail, it is king

    Howdy, I've always wanted to dye my hair a blueish white with darker blue highlights, but so far school (and hair length) have gotten in the way =P. How long ...

    Nov 7, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: What I write

    If I write on my free time, I'm usually writing poems or songs, so far nether are that good. I have a few stories going, one is about a battle ...

    Nov 7, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Howdy

    Howdy, my name is Austin, I am somewhat of a poem writer. I'm not much if a story writer, but I've tried (usually fail, but at least I try =P). ...

    Nov 7, 2007


When all think alike, no one is thinking very much.
— Walter Lippmann