User avatar

bobiscool134

  • Dramatic Poetry Re: the wind

    through a lot of the poetry handbooks and stuff I have read, something that is often repeated is "avoid cliches" I agree with this to a point. I think using ...

    Nov 8, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Wounds

    I liked how you spaced the last two lines away from the main body. "We heal as much as we can" is kind of weak, "can" although does rhyme brings ...

    Nov 8, 2007
  • Narrative Poetry Re: The Mountain

    did you mean the fifth stanza? that is the only stanza with more then six lines, I didn't even realize it had seven lines. I'll fix that. thanks -bobiscool

    Nov 8, 2007
  • Research Re: The Rime of the Ancient Mariner

    Yeah, I'm hoping that is the case. But I might want to find a shorter poem as a backup plan =P -bobiscool

    Nov 8, 2007
  • Research Re: The Rime of the Ancient Mariner

    I have to bring two of my favorite poems to my writing class, my favorite poem is The Rime of the Ancient Mariner, bad part is, it is a 19 ...

    Nov 7, 2007
  • Narrative Poetry Re: The Mountain

    Not sure if this is the right place...but it looked right This is not the official name of the poem, so if anyone has a good idea for a name, ...

    Nov 7, 2007
  • Narrative Poetry Re: What a Waste... (Removed)

    I liked play, but thought the poem was good as well. It would be interesting if you could find a way to incorporate this poem into the play somehow.

    Nov 7, 2007
  • Scripts Re: What a Waste... (Removed)

    I liked this story. I liked the fact that their situations were not explained, but through the story you could see each character, and figure out what they are going ...

    Nov 7, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: What I write

    I have no need too, someone else out there needs a kidney more than I do. If I'm ever about do die, I'd look into it, but for now, I'm ...

    Nov 7, 2007
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Repunzal's Story

    I liked this poem, it does make one laugh. A note about the forced rhyming usually becomes forced as well...I'm starting to understand that my poem is if I do ...

    Nov 7, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: What I write

    When I was born my other kidney was defective...I forgot to apply for the "3 year warranty" so i was stuck with for the future...whenever you get something, invest in ...

    Nov 7, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: about me

    this is my friends motto "If we didn't have dorks in this world, it would be boring. I am just doing my duty to society" What is your story about ...

    Nov 7, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: What I write

    I only have one kidney and if I play contact sports I run the risk of it being damaged, and then I could die...I've never died it will be an ...

    Nov 7, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Howdy

    Sure, I can review someones work. I enjoy reviewing peoples stuff, it helps me when I write. -bobiscool

    Nov 7, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: What I write

    I have always wanted to play football, but am not allowed to...I'm not very good at basketball ether, but I still love playing it :D. -bobiscool134

    Nov 7, 2007


Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.
— Thomas Edison