User avatar

bobiscool134

  • Welcome Mat Re: What I write

    Just something to add....I am always joking, are making a sarcastic remark (nothing mean, erm well, I try not to come across mean). For instance, we could all be in ...

    Nov 9, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: About Me

    Howdy Chris, my name is Austin, but usually refered to as Bob. I like writing fantasy as well, but I never seam to finish it...all my stories end with the ...

    Nov 9, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: about me

    Yes it is a good quote, and one we should all live by and then shortly, all the dorks will band together and take over the world! MUAHAHAH! now...on to ...

    Nov 9, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: Inner Peace

    I really only had trouble with the second stanza, other then that, I liked this poem. -bobiscool

    Nov 9, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: children

    nice haiku...I have to write one for my class...but they are hard to write. -bobiscool

    Nov 9, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: Mirror (An acrostic poem)

    This is my first acrostic poem...It's for my writing class. I like my poem, but I feel like it's missing something, but can't place my finger on it...hoping y'all will ...

    Nov 9, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: Are You Alone In This World?

    I like the poem, and I like the subject mater. The only thing I found that I didn't like about the poem was this Are you alone in this world? ...

    Nov 9, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Im New

    Howdy, I'm new here as well. It's a fun place to be. How many stories have you written? -bobiscool134

    Nov 9, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: Thin line between love and hate

    I liked this poem "I doubt you ever shed a tear. I gave you many. " "Why can't you see that I truly loved you. For who you are, not ...

    Nov 9, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: Dreams

    haiku's are hard. What is helping me with Haiku's is remembering where they originated, which is China and were used to express the beauty of nature. My advice would be ...

    Nov 9, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: "Metal Sheets"

    wow...thats a lot of S's...how the heck do you right alterations? I can't figure it out. -bobiscool134

    Nov 9, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: I Hate Acrostic Poems (Winter)

    I like this poem. Since I live in Hawaii, I don't get much of the "Winter" feeling, but could feeling winter while reading this poem. -bobiscool134

    Nov 8, 2007
  • Lyric Poetry Re: i love you.

    That was a very moving poem...thats all I can say, I am speechless -bobiscool

    Nov 8, 2007
  • Lyric Poetry Re: The Ocean

    Rolling in, fading out Almost like a breath Thunder roars as she walks along But afraid, I am not. I will sit and watch her dance As long as time ...

    Nov 8, 2007
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Destiny's Face

    I liked this poem, it's one of those almost everyone can relate to types of poems. -bobiscool134

    Nov 8, 2007


"Do not try to be pretty. You weren't meant to be pretty; you were meant to burn down the earth and graffiti the sky. Don't let anyone ever simplify you to just 'pretty'"
— Suzanne Rivard