User avatar

bluesofdays

You can call it luck.

  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members! [3]

    Hey Iggy! I joined in March but now I'am more active. Nice to meet you.

    Oct 14, 2015
  • Welcome Mat Re: A new member to the group!

    Hai, everyone, call me Trisha, I joined somewhere in March, but now I'am more active here. So, don't be afraid to meet me (I'm very nice, hahaa!) I like to ...

    Oct 14, 2015
  • Welcome Mat Re: hey Guys *waves*

    Helloooo, welcome to YWS ^^ thank you, how are you?

    Apr 19, 2015
  • Welcome Mat Re: hey Guys *waves*

    Whoo! I like the songs The Script has. My favorite out of all of the ones I've heard is probably "Long Gone and Moved On". Welcome aboard, Devin! If you've ...

    Apr 19, 2015
  • Welcome Mat Re: hey Guys *waves*

    Hi Devin! As you've seen, I've already raved continuously about The Script (asdfghjk The Script

    Apr 19, 2015
  • Welcome Mat Re: hey Guys *waves*

    Well hello people of youngwriterssociety! My account exist longer as you can see but I decided today that I finally will join this site. I write poetry since my 13th! ...

    Apr 18, 2015
  • Questions and Answers Re: I have a question (newbie)

    okay thanks! :)

    Mar 21, 2015
  • Questions and Answers Re: I have a question (newbie)

    How can I delete a poem and make a new one?

    Mar 21, 2015
  • Welcome Mat Re: I'm Melin

    Welcome, bluesofdays! I would take you to our leader, but I don't know who they are. lol,,,,,, okay

    Mar 18, 2015
  • Welcome Mat Re: I'm Melin

    No, Lost... D: *whispers* Don't tell them about the mods... Hahaha I come in peace

    Mar 18, 2015
  • Welcome Mat Re: I'm Melin

    *looks around nervously* You gotta run. The mods, the admins, they're waiting for more prey! They already ate my entire family! Get out while you still can! Otherwise you'll be ...

    Mar 18, 2015
  • Welcome Mat Re: I'm Melin

    Awesome! Welcome to the family! If you have any questions the folks with the green usernames will help you out! Pretty much everyone will try to help you, though. :-P ...

    Mar 18, 2015
  • Welcome Mat Re: I'm Melin

    And I like to make some new friends here....I joined today!

    Mar 18, 2015
  • Welcome Mat Re: I'm Melin

    I joined this fabulous site today. And I love it already!

    Mar 18, 2015


"I can't go back to yesterday because I was a different person then."
— Lewis Carroll