User avatar

blueca

blueca

  • Archive Re: The Tavern

    Cerulian A clearly non-human being with blue-grey skin, long pointed ears riddled with piercings, and pure black, almost void-like eyes. Ze isn't fully opaque, so you can see through Cerulian ...

    Mar 14, 2021
  • OOC Archive Re: The Tavern [OOC]

    Heads up, I'm thinking of tossing my character Cerulian into the fray. Probably tommorow , if that's alright! :D

    Mar 12, 2021
  • OOC Archive Re: The First Jungle [DT]

    Yo, I'd like to join, if that's okay! I'll probably wait until after the harpy stuff gets resolved to drop my character in, but adding a little to the chaos ...

    Mar 11, 2021
  • Out-of-Character Discussion Re: Character Profiles

    Fabian Name: Fabian Josiah Mayhem (Born Fabian J. Ashford) Age: 23 Gender: Male, he/they Appearance: He's pale, tall, and slender, with the air of a classical vampire but with a ...

    Mar 8, 2021


For a short space of time I remained at the window watching the pallid lightnings that played above Mont Blanc and listening to the rushing of the Arve, which pursued its noise way beneath. The same lulling sounds acted as a lullaby to my too keen sensations; when I placed my head upon my pillow, sleep crept over me; I felt it as it came and blessed the giver of oblivion.
— Mary Shelley, Frankenstein