User avatar

bludragon525

  • Welcome Mat Re: Good afternoon!

    Hey! (again) Hm, my favorite color is either green or black, and I absolutely hate it when people say that I should like pink because I'm a girl. :P Most ...

    Jul 8, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi there, I'm new.

    Hey Jane!!! Welcome to the wacky world of YWS!!!!! I love animals and drama. I'm afraid I'm not that good of an actor though..... :oops: I'm way too shy to ...

    Jul 7, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: 'S good to be back

    Hello and welcome back!!!!!! What part of the Philippines are you from? My parents are from the Philippines, so I'm just a little curious. See you around. zOe :smt043

    Jul 7, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey..im new

    Hey!!! Welcome to YWS!!!!! I'm Zoe, but a lot of people go by my username, bludragon. Or dragon, just to make it even shorter. Do you really live in Germany??? ...

    Jul 7, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Good afternoon!

    Hey!!! Welcome to the crazy world of YWS!!!!!! I'm Zoe, but a lot of people go by my username, bludragon. Or even dragon, to make it shorter. I love, love, ...

    Jul 7, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Greetings From Planet Random (I'm New...Hi!)

    Hey! Welcome to YWS!!!!! Hyper and random people are the base of this whole site!!!! Well, at least a lot of people I know here are hyper and random.... (including ...

    Jul 6, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello!

    Hey Jonathan! Welcome to YWS!!! I'm Zoe, but most people call me bludragon, or just plain Dragon. You play the drums? I do too! Well, at least, I used to..... ...

    Jul 5, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Another New Kid

    Hey!!! Welcome to YWS!!!! Everyone's really nice here, and will be happy to review your work! I used to have the same problem with inspiration, but if you try to ...

    Jul 5, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Good Morning Starshine

    Hey Vonika! Welcome to YWS!!!! You're a photographer? I am too! Well, not really, but I still love taking pictures. Have you noticed our little rainbow yet? Vivacious is blue, ...

    Jul 5, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Well, hello there

    Hey! Welcome to YWS!!!! Okay, so there are three basic rules. 1) The 2:1 ratio. That means for every story/poem you post, you have to do two reviews. Reviews are ...

    Jul 5, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello Hello

    Hey! Welcome to YWS!!! I'm Zoe, but a lot of people just go by my username, bludragon. Or Dragon, to make it short. So, hope you got the basics down. ...

    Jul 5, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: 19 year old writer here

    Hey! Welcome to YWS!!!! (I keep typing YEW for whatever reason, but, oh, well) June covered the basics, but I'll try to remember what the rest of rules. Oh, I ...

    Jul 5, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Bye! (just kidding)

    Thanks Rosey. I'll keep that in mind.

    Jul 5, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello, howdy, and aloha

    Hey! Welcome to YWS!!!! Has anyone mentioned colored names??? *sigh* Then I will. Okay, so you may have noticed that some usernames are in different colors (green, blue, red, etc.). ...

    Jul 5, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Bye! (just kidding)

    Thanks A- Evi. Oh, gods, this is going to be hard, calling you by your username. *sigh* I'll deal with it, sooner or later.

    Jul 4, 2009


Doubt thou the stars are fire, doubt that the sun doth move. Doubt truth to be a liar, but never doubt I love.
— "Hamlet," William Shakespeare