User avatar

bludragon525

  • Welcome Mat Re: new?

    Hey Star! Welcome to the wacky world of YWS!!!! I'm Zoe, but a lot of people call me Dragon. Something to do, huh? Summer gets pretty boring after a while, ...

    Jul 18, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hola!

    Hey Maddy! Welcome to the wacky world of YWS!!! Punk rock, huh? I usually listen to alternative. What's your favorite band? Okay, I'm going to simplify the rules for you ...

    Jul 15, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello...!

    Hey Stripes! Welcome to the wacky world of YWS!!!! I'm Zoe, or (more commonly known as) Dragon. You've been writing since you were 13? Cool. I'm 13 right now, and ...

    Jul 15, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: I'm so excited to be here! =D

    Hey Cassidy! Welcome to the wacky world of YWS!!!!!! Eccentric, huh? So am I. My friends all call me insane. :D So, we have a couple of basic rules here ...

    Jul 14, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hae

    Hey lala!!! Welcome to the wacky world of YWS!!!! I'm Zoe, or more commonly known as Dragon. YWS is a really fun website. I hope you get as addicted to ...

    Jul 13, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Stage Direction: Enters Stage Right

    Hey Forever Always! Welcome to the wacky world of YWS!!!! I'm Zoe, but I'm more commonly known as Dragon. I discovered this website from one of my very close friends ...

    Jul 13, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Well, here goes nothing.

    Hey!!! Welcome to our wacky family!!! I'm Zoe, or more commonly known as Dragon. Um, so there isn't really anything for me to explain anymore, so I'll just be another ...

    Jul 12, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hallo

    Hello!!!!! Welcome to the wacky world of YWS!!!!! I'm Zoe, or more commonly known as Dragon or Blue. I love daydreaming too. It helps pass the time in French class..... ...

    Jul 12, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: If Saying Hello Is a Sin

    Hey!!!! Welcome to the wacky world of YWS!!!! I'm Zoe (aka Dragon), and your gracious welcomer of the day (kinda). If you need to read the rules, please click here: ...

    Jul 11, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: 'S good to be back

    Um, well my mom's from the northern part of the Philippines, I'm afraid the name's escaped me. I think it starts with a "B". My dad's from Manila. *wistful look* ...

    Jul 10, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello!!!

    Ha! I play the violin and the piano too! I used to play the guitar, but that didn't work out so well...... I'm a disaster in tennis. *sigh* I love ...

    Jul 9, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello!!!

    Hello!!!! Welcome to the wacky world of YWS!!!! I'm Zoe, or Dragon, as a lot of people like to call me. Okay, so there are three basic rules of YWS. ...

    Jul 9, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Just as awkward as the rest of 'em.

    Hey Kate!!! Welcome to the wacky world of YWS!!!!! Short stories, huh? I try to write short stories, but they always end up being longer than the should... :oops: Okay, ...

    Jul 9, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Oh darn... Is it yet another new member?!?!

    Hey Ayraify!!!! Welcome to the wacky world of YWS!!!!!! Everyone here's really nice, and I'm sure you'll make a ton of new friends soon! Including me, if you'll allow me. ...

    Jul 9, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: New KId Here

    Hey Jay!!!! Welcome to YWS!!!!!! A comic book? Wow. I remember I tried to make one when I was in 2nd grade. Let's just say it didn't go very well....... ...

    Jul 8, 2009


Worry does not empty tomorrow of its sorrow, it empties today of its strength.
— Corrie Ten Boom