User avatar

bludragon525

  • Writing Activities Re: Speedwrite the word above you #2

    Needle

    Jul 21, 2010
  • Writing Activities Re: Make Up The Worst Possible Opening Line Ever

    Hello, my name is Princess Elisabeth Estelle Dorothea Danielle de Covemar, and when I was very young, my Father, King Kieran Maurice Lukas Theodore de Lyszio, was cursed by the ...

    Jul 21, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Photos!

    Hey! I've never posted any of my photos before on this site, although I've wanted to for a long time. These are just some photos I took when I went ...

    May 26, 2010
  • Media Reviews Re: Amazing Books

    Howl's Moving Castle by Diana Wynne Jones The Order of Odd-Fish by John Kennedy

    Oct 20, 2009
  • NovMo Archives Re: Who's ready for NaNoWriMo?

    Heh. I just forced my two best friends to join and do it with me! Yay!

    Oct 15, 2009
  • NovMo Archives Re: Who's ready for NaNoWriMo?

    I just signed up, and boy, is it scary. I'm bludragon525 (duh) , if anyone wants to add me.

    Oct 12, 2009
  • Writing Activities Re: Speedwrite the word above you!

    calming :)

    Aug 3, 2009
  • Writing Activities Re: The Wooden Stick Challenge

    I would probably make a tiny tent out of it with another stick or a pencil and pretend it was an elf's house. :)

    Aug 3, 2009
  • Media Reviews Re: Amazing Books

    Percy Jackson and the Olympians (I'm addicted to these books) Harry Potter Maximum Ride The Blue Girl by Charles de Lint Howl's Moving Castle A Connecticut Yankee in King Arthur's ...

    Jul 28, 2009
  • Writing Activities Re: Speedwrite the word above you!

    Easter

    Jul 24, 2009
  • Writing Activities Re: Speedwrite the word above you!

    nucleus

    Jul 22, 2009
  • Media Reviews Re: Percy Jackson and The Olmpians by Rick Riodran

    I'm addicted to the Percy Jackson series.... Rick Riordan did mess up a lot of the Greek myths, but he mostly got them right. I've been reading the greek myths ...

    Jul 22, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: This post has been deleted

    Wow. That's fantastic. You've already way surpassed my level of drawing. :oops: I'm not really sure what you should call it. I'm not good with names either. Sorry. Well, great ...

    Jul 22, 2009
  • Writing Activities Re: Speedwrite the word above you!

    ball

    Jul 21, 2009
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Where does my story go?

    Okay. I've got a story here that is set in a futuristic world but has people with powers like teleportation, reading minds, or anything along those lines you can come ...

    Jul 19, 2009


I'll show my defiance through ironic obedience!
— AstralHunter