-
Re: Imagine how the person above you looks like by their avatar
Haha. Completely wrong, sorry. Nice try. Um, black hair, brown eyes, tall.
Oct 21, 2009 -
Re: Imagine how the person above you looks like by their avatar
Hm. Straight brown hair, tall, green eyes.
Oct 21, 2009 -
Re: I say 'pickle' you think 'pie'
You say brown braids, I think Evi. Sorry, reminded me of her avatar.
Oct 20, 2009 -
Re: What book are you currently reading?
Gentlemen and Players by Joanne Harris. It doesn't sound very good, but gods, it's amazing so far.
Oct 20, 2009 -
Re: Shuffle That Playlist!
10/10 for the Killers! Awesome! 1. Boulevard of Broken Dreams - Green Day 2. Defying Gravity - Wicked musical 3. Only Wanna Be With You - Hootie and the Blowfish ...
Oct 20, 2009 -
Re: What musical album has affected your writing most?
The Nutcracker. It inspires me to no end. Classical music always helps me think. Though the Killers give me a ton of ideas too. Hot Fuss is the best.
Oct 20, 2009 -
Re: How did you find the Young Writers Society?
Evi. Good friend of mine, haven't seen her for ages, though.
Oct 19, 2009 -
Re: Personality Test
Ha. We had to do this in school. :P Introverted: 90% Intuitive: 55% Thinking: 50% Judging: 22%
Oct 19, 2009 -
Re: Do You Have A Cellphone?
Ouch, emmylou. I'm sorry. I have one, but I never use it. My friends only call me to ask what the math homework is or to just leave a random ...
Oct 17, 2009 -
Re: Reviewing class Today! [Time changed to 7:30pm EST]
I'll come. :)
Oct 12, 2009 -
Re: Imagine how the person above you looks like by their avatar
Yours is hard. Hrm. I imagine a girl with dark brown wavy hair, and green eyes. :) That likes to day-dream a lot....
Aug 3, 2009 -
Re: How did you find the Young Writers Society?
Evi told me. We've been friends since forever. :) Well, it seems like forever anyway.
Jul 23, 2009 -
Re: Total Markdown! (YWS Store)
I'm going to buy a pillow. My couch's getting awfully lonely... ;) Too bad you don't have a pencil case. I'm in desperate need of one of those.
Jul 17, 2009 -
Re: Rate the country above you
7/10 Chocolate trees? Seriously?
Jul 15, 2009 -
Re: "The lightning theif" soon to be movie, casting
Oh my gods. I can't wait for this to come out. I'm addicted to the books. I think they picked a good Luke, but I'm not too fond of the ...
Jul 15, 2009
