User avatar

bludragon525

  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello

    Hey! Welcome to the wacky (and recently improved) world of YWS!!!! Malta. Hm. I've probably heard it somewhere, but I don't really remember it. I'll have to look it up ...

    Aug 25, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Heyo

    Dragons! *excited look* Yeah, I love dragons, as you can probably tell by my name. :) My characters don't really bother me too, but I'll be reading a book and ...

    Aug 24, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Heyo

    Hey Hawk! Welcome to the wacky (and recently improved :)) YWS! Do you mostly write fantasy? I love, love, love fantasy, and it's the base of my own writing. You ...

    Aug 23, 2009
  • Information Desk Archive Re: YWS Re-Opens!

    The new site is soo cool! There are some things I miss about the old page, but I'll get used to this one eventually. EDIT: Where do we find out ...

    Aug 23, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: tonight i will write

    Hey! I liked this. The message was nice, and I've never really seen a poem like this before. It's new, and that's what I like about it. I did notice ...

    Aug 23, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The User Below You ... [2]

    Totally! Can't stand mornings...... TPBM has a tree outside of their window.

    Aug 10, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The User Below You ... [2]

    Um, nope. Sorry. TPBM loves homework.... Just kidding! TPBM has a dog.

    Aug 6, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: yo

    Hey CreativeFreak! Welcome to the wacky (wonderful, yes, but certainly wacky) world of YWS! :D Since SeleneForeverDream basically summed everything up, I'll just skip to the hard questions..... Favori

    Aug 6, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The User Below You ... [2]

    I wish..... :) TPBM likes chocolate cake.

    Aug 5, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: The grief

    Hey pudin! Okay, first thing I noticed were your spelling mistakes. You cleared most of them up, but you did miss a few. For example, twiligt should be twilight . ...

    Aug 3, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [4]

    Banned for having zero stars.

    Aug 3, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The User Below You ... [2]

    Oh, really? So you noticed! :lol: TPBM likes Harry Potter. (sorry, couldn't think of anything else to say)

    Aug 3, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Imagine how the person above you looks like by their avatar

    Yours is hard. Hrm. I imagine a girl with dark brown wavy hair, and green eyes. :) That likes to day-dream a lot....

    Aug 3, 2009
  • Writing Activities Re: Speedwrite the word above you!

    calming :)

    Aug 3, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: that solitary good-bye

    Hey! I think this poem has a ton of potential. You have a very cool idea, you just need to sort out your ideas a little more and make them ...

    Aug 3, 2009


If it wasn't for poetry, I couldn't express myself.
— Rosendorn