User avatar

bludragon525

  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Unsung Hero

    Hey! I like it. It's ironic, and it woke me up from homework, so, great job on that part! I do agree with In silico. You need to add some ...

    Sep 29, 2009
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: A Dangerous Dream

    First story in a long time. I need some feedback please! It started out with a dream. We never imagined it would go this far, become this dangerous. My name ...

    Sep 27, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: THe Finial Battle

    Hey! Nice work, t! :D Nit-picks We are, The defender of dark. No comma after "are". Defenders' is plural. Keeping it at bay, Fighting till the end. I'm not sure ...

    Sep 27, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Goodnight

    Hey! Nice poem! But... I do agree with everybody else. You need a little more punctuation, and your spacing was just... weird. It made me pause in the middle of ...

    Sep 27, 2009
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Child's Play Part One

    Hey empress! Ha! I finally found time to do your review, yay! First off, I loved this! Your writing made me cringe several times, which doesn't happen often. *shudders* Especially ...

    Sep 8, 2009
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Child's Play Part One

    Hey empress! I can't do your review right now, but I just wanted to say this was really good! I loved it! I promise I'll do your review as soon ...

    Sep 5, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Lost City

    Hey! Sounds like a great idea! I'll join if you post more about your story. :)

    Aug 31, 2009
  • Information Desk Archive Re: YWS Re-Opens!

    Hey Nate! How do you add friends??

    Aug 30, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Help me I'm Drowning!

    Hey empress! Okay, so it looks like you've already read the rules :P, so there's nothing much for me to explain. I haven't actually submitted anything since the new YWS ...

    Aug 30, 2009
  • Information Desk Archive Re: YWS Re-Opens!

    Thanks Nate!

    Aug 28, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello/Hi/Hey

    Hey OandO (can I call you this for short?)! Welcome to the wacky (and recently improved) world of YWS!!!!! We're glad to have you too! We always love when fellow ...

    Aug 28, 2009
  • Information Desk Archive Re: YWS Re-Opens!

    Hey Nate! Are you going to add a member list search? I just find it a little difficult to go through 44 pages to find someone I'm looking for.

    Aug 28, 2009
  • Research Re: Do your characters know that they're not real real?

    Well, mine talk to me, but I don't control them or anything. It's just like another person inside of my brain, and they have a mind of their own. Do ...

    Aug 25, 2009
  • Information Desk Archive Re: YWS Re-Opens!

    Oh, I just noticed something else. Are stars coming back?

    Aug 25, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members! [2]

    Hey! Lillie: You don't have to rate your posts, you have rate your work! It should be there somewhere...... :P PadrePio: Manila? Seriously? My parents were born in Manila! I've ...

    Aug 25, 2009


I will not allow my life's light to be determined by the darkness around me.
— Sojourner Truth