User avatar

bludragon525

  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members! [2]

    Zenziiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *runs and tackles* Welcome to YWS!!!!!!!!! And hiya Katheryn!

    Oct 16, 2009
  • NovMo Archives Re: Who's ready for NaNoWriMo?

    Heh. I just forced my two best friends to join and do it with me! Yay!

    Oct 15, 2009
  • NovMo Archives Re: Who's ready for NaNoWriMo?

    I just signed up, and boy, is it scary. I'm bludragon525 (duh) , if anyone wants to add me.

    Oct 12, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Reviewing class Today! [Time changed to 7:30pm EST]

    I'll come. :)

    Oct 12, 2009
  • Archive Re: Playing God

    I call a demi-god spot!

    Oct 12, 2009
  • WRFF Archive Re: Blu's Reviews Inc.

    Sorry for the wait! IT is finished now.

    Oct 11, 2009
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Storm

    Hey Mo! Blu here, as promised! Your poem was really good! It created a great imagery that I could see inside my mind as I read, like a movie in ...

    Oct 11, 2009
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Is he real?

    Hey! Blu here! W-o-w. That was really good. You gave the perfect amount of information to the upcoming story, but left us hanging all the same. In the tiniest corner ...

    Oct 11, 2009
  • WRFF Archive Re: Blu's Reviews Inc.

    Review finished! Great job, empress! Any other volunteers?

    Oct 10, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Principal Mackenzie

    Hey, empress! Sorry for the wait. Well, it looks like everyone's already nit-picked their way through, so I'll just move on. Your beginning was a little wordy. Which was odd, ...

    Oct 10, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Present (it's not good at all)

    Hey! Hm. It's a little too short for me to make anything of it. It does feel like we've heard it before in some book or newspaper article that we've ...

    Oct 10, 2009
  • WRFF Archive Re: Blu's Reviews Inc.

    Awesome job, empress! Just, please stop abusing the semi-colon. Please. Keep it coming, people!

    Oct 7, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Scarecrow

    Blu here, as promised! Cool story! I would definitely buy it if it were published. :) Okay, I am going to say this as simply as I can. Stop abusing ...

    Oct 7, 2009
  • WRFF Archive Re: Blu's Reviews Inc.

    Hey! I'm Blu! Works that need to be torn to shreds *coughcough* hrm, critiqued, post here! Please keep in mind that I try not to be too harsh, but (according ...

    Oct 6, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: life after lapse

    Hey! Blu here! Nice poem! But... I felt you could use some punctuation. Not all poems have it, but in your case, it would definitely help. but you'd come back ...

    Oct 6, 2009


I never travel without my diary. One should always have something sensational to read in the train.
— Oscar Wilde, The Importance of Being Earnest