-
Re: Rate the Signature Above You [3]
10/10 for the first. Very true. 10/10 for the second. It made me laugh!
Oct 22, 2009 -
Re: Food Fight!
Ahhhh! Not the smoothie!! *cries warrior chant and chucks pieces of banana at irishfire*
Oct 22, 2009 -
Re: insert coin
You get a sand sandwich. :P -inserts coin-
Oct 21, 2009 -
Re: Imagine how the person above you looks like by their avatar
Haha. Completely wrong, sorry. Nice try. Um, black hair, brown eyes, tall.
Oct 21, 2009 -
Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [4]
7/10 She looks..... content? Happy? Confused? I can't tell. :?
Oct 21, 2009 -
Re: Imagine how the person above you looks like by their avatar
Hm. Straight brown hair, tall, green eyes.
Oct 21, 2009 -
Re: I say 'pickle' you think 'pie'
You say brown braids, I think Evi. Sorry, reminded me of her avatar.
Oct 20, 2009 -
Re: What book are you currently reading?
Gentlemen and Players by Joanne Harris. It doesn't sound very good, but gods, it's amazing so far.
Oct 20, 2009 -
Re: Shuffle That Playlist!
10/10 for the Killers! Awesome! 1. Boulevard of Broken Dreams - Green Day 2. Defying Gravity - Wicked musical 3. Only Wanna Be With You - Hootie and the Blowfish ...
Oct 20, 2009 -
Re: What musical album has affected your writing most?
The Nutcracker. It inspires me to no end. Classical music always helps me think. Though the Killers give me a ton of ideas too. Hot Fuss is the best.
Oct 20, 2009 -
Re: Amazing Books
Howl's Moving Castle by Diana Wynne Jones The Order of Odd-Fish by John Kennedy
Oct 20, 2009 -
Re: How did you find the Young Writers Society?
Evi. Good friend of mine, haven't seen her for ages, though.
Oct 19, 2009 -
Re: Personality Test
Ha. We had to do this in school. :P Introverted: 90% Intuitive: 55% Thinking: 50% Judging: 22%
Oct 19, 2009 -
Re: The beautiful galaxy
Hey Lifeblood. Your poem was very interesting. I loved the imagery, and the idea was original and fun to read. However, as Kamas said, the rhyme is a bit immature. ...
Oct 19, 2009 -
Re: Do You Have A Cellphone?
Ouch, emmylou. I'm sorry. I have one, but I never use it. My friends only call me to ask what the math homework is or to just leave a random ...
Oct 17, 2009
