-
Re: Post Your Personality
I'm... weird, quirky, opinionated, introverted, nerdy, sarcastic, and cheerful. It's kinda hard to describe you're own personality, you know?
Nov 25, 2009 -
Re: You Know You're a Nerd When...
You know you're a nerd when you've actually enjoyed a couple of math tests. *coughcough*
Nov 25, 2009 -
Re: My Husband Is A Thief
Hey! :D I liked it. It was very interesting, and had mature subject matter. The thing is, though, is that your poem consists of more telling then actually showing. I'd ...
Nov 12, 2009 -
Re: is this a good start?
Hey! Well, you didn't really give us much to work with, so I can't really tell where you're going with this. It was interesting, but a tad bit too short. ...
Oct 31, 2009 -
Re: Everything
Hey Zaddie! Awesome poem. Really lovely. The rhyme flowed well and didn't seem forced, and we as readers could see the emotions going through your head. Great job! Every time ...
Oct 28, 2009 -
Re: Rate the Signature Above You [3]
10/10 Love it.
Oct 28, 2009 -
Re: Rate the movie above you.
Never seen it. 1/10 Uh, Corpse Bride
Oct 26, 2009 -
Re: Imagine how the person above you looks like by their avatar
Uh, blonde hair with highlights and blue eyes. I think.
Oct 26, 2009 -
Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [4]
9/10 Love it.
Oct 23, 2009 -
Re: The User Below You ... [2]
Too true! The Order of Odd-Fish is so good so far. :D TUBM hates cats.
Oct 23, 2009 -
Re: Food Fight!
*throws several apple pies at both Irish and Mira*
Oct 23, 2009 -
Re: Ban The User Above You! [4]
Banned for being who you are! :P
Oct 22, 2009 -
Re: Rate the Signature Above You [3]
Thanks!! 9/10 Love the first and the last, middle one is a bit... iffy. I like the leprechauns, though. :D
Oct 22, 2009 -
Re: The User Below You ... [2]
Awwww, lucky!!! :P I am jealous. TUBM wants to go to Paris.
Oct 22, 2009 -
Re: Rate the movie above you.
2/10 Never seen it, but I want to. League of Extraordinary Gentlemen
Oct 22, 2009
