User avatar

bludragon525

  • Lyric Poetry Re: hope

    Hey! Okay, lot of mistakes in this one. You misuse some commas, and as far as I can tell, frighten should be PAST TENSE. So listen and listen well should ...

    Jun 29, 2009
  • Other Poetry Re: Notice

    Hey! I like this piece, but it doesn't have that message that connects the reader to the author. It lacks the emotional pull that keeps the reader's interest. Maybe you ...

    Jun 29, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: A Ballard really

    Hey! As everyone has already said, there is a separate forum for lyrics. You should put this there. I agree with almost all of the reviewers above me. The lyrics ...

    Jun 29, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: OneJump . ( previously Reality )

    Hey! Great idea. Your rhyming rule didn't really help the poem at all, though; in fact, it made it a little more confusing than it could be. Remember, poems don't ...

    Jun 29, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: I Am

    I Am I Am, yet what [s]i[/s] I am , none cares or knows . I Am forsaken by my friends like a memory lost . I Am the self ...

    Jun 29, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Bye! (just kidding)

    Hello again. Thanks for the warm welcome. Favorite books and authors? I have way too many to count. *sigh* My all time favorites include The Blue Girl by Charles de ...

    Jun 29, 2009
  • Fantasy Novels Re: (Oh-so-short) Preface of my untitled novel.

    Great job on this! I can't wait to see where this goes. Basket and Retrogradatory basically said it all for me, except for one thing.... And so I believed them. ...

    Jun 29, 2009
  • Other Poetry Re: A Bridge of Colors

    A Bridge of Colors A bridge of colors hangs motionless in the sky. Rays of color play across the sidewalk, still wet from the storm that just passed. I long ...

    Jun 29, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: My Scar

    Hey. Great job! There's just a few things I'd like to say..... "It is my scar" and "It is my wound" are a bit redundant. As Jon said, we, the ...

    Jun 29, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Depression Calls

    Good job! I love it. The only thing that bothered me is the second stanza. The rhyming rule doesn't fit in with the rest of the poem. See if you ...

    Jun 28, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: ya ya i know it's a little wierd

    Hey dogs. Okay, so where do I start? I suppose I should start out first that this isn't exactly a poem. I'm not sure that I've ever read a poem ...

    Jun 28, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: hey

    Hey dogs! I know you! Welcome to YWS, although I'm new here too. :D

    Jun 28, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Bye! (just kidding)

    Hey! My name's Zoe, but a lot of people call me zo zo, zoobers, or just plain Zoe. My friend told me about this website after several years of emailing ...

    Jun 28, 2009


If fortis was here, we could have a teal party
— Pompadour