User avatar

bludragon525

  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Fake Love

    Hey! Hm. I don't really know what to think of this poem. I don't dislike it, but I'm not too fond of it either. You're rhythm and rhyme sounded forced ...

    Jul 15, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You [3]

    9/10 That made me laugh so hard!

    Jul 15, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [3]

    Oh my god! I love pandas! 9.5/10

    Jul 15, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Rate the country above you

    7/10 Chocolate trees? Seriously?

    Jul 15, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [3]

    7/10 I like it, but pink isn't exactly my favorite color.... ;)

    Jul 15, 2009
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Part 2 of The long night

    Hey! This piece is begging for some proper punctuation. Commas, periods, etc.; they all need more work. Um, you could use a ton more detail too. Your words almost seemed.... ...

    Jul 15, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: "The lightning theif" soon to be movie, casting

    Oh my gods. I can't wait for this to come out. I'm addicted to the books. I think they picked a good Luke, but I'm not too fond of the ...

    Jul 15, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hola!

    Hey Maddy! Welcome to the wacky world of YWS!!! Punk rock, huh? I usually listen to alternative. What's your favorite band? Okay, I'm going to simplify the rules for you ...

    Jul 15, 2009
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Milk & Cream

    Hey! I liked this. The characters felt very real to me, and I could almost "see" the husband abusing the woman. Great job! Dinner on table, children quiet I would ...

    Jul 15, 2009
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: The Choices We Make (Part 2 of 2)

    Hey! I liked this. I just found a few things here and there.... 1) Damien couldn’t move. He didn’t dare speak. Petrified, he could only gape at Nala’s brazen curiosity. ...

    Jul 15, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [4]

    Banned for being happy! :twisted:

    Jul 15, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello...!

    Hey Stripes! Welcome to the wacky world of YWS!!!! I'm Zoe, or (more commonly known as) Dragon. You've been writing since you were 13? Cool. I'm 13 right now, and ...

    Jul 15, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: In the Boxes Under the Bed

    Hey! I liked this poem. It tells a story of someone going back through old photos, each which brings a memory back from that hazy childhood. The imagery was great. ...

    Jul 15, 2009
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Blood - Prologue

    Oh, gosh. Sorry, didn't mean to post twice. My internet's been acting up lately.

    Jul 15, 2009
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Blood - Prologue

    Hey! I really liked this! There's just a few things I'd like to point out. The night was very frigid compared to a typical September evening in Boston. It was ...

    Jul 15, 2009


I wish literally anything else I ever said made it into the quote generator.
— CowLogic