-
Re: insert coin
You get milk. -inserts coin-
Apr 9, 2010 -
Re: insert coin
You get the Sweeney Todd DVD. -inserts coin-
Apr 8, 2010 -
Re: Pizza Toppings!!!!
Pineapple, definitely. :D
Mar 31, 2010 -
Re: Limitless: Chapter One (rated 12+ for fantasy and violence)
Hey GoldenQuill! This was fabulous. The short chapter you gave us was utterly captivating, and it was written with ease, something I rarely find anymore. I couldn't find anything wrong ...
Feb 19, 2010 -
Re: The Dream
Hey! First off, this was fabulous. Your descriptions of your emotions were beautiful and clear, and it was a very fun piece to read. Nit-Picks There he is, walking towards ...
Feb 13, 2010 -
Re: 101 Ways to Die #1
Haha, this is awesome! I can't wait to read the other 100 gruesome tales of death. This was really short, as everyone before me has pointed out. Flesh it out ...
Jan 25, 2010 -
Re: Love
Heyo! I agree, you do have some work to be done. It really is a good start, but it's far too short and too simple. Go into detail! Why is ...
Jan 13, 2010 -
Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [4]
That's awesome, Kamas! I love it. 10/10
Dec 2, 2009 -
Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [4]
10/10 I love it.
Nov 29, 2009 -
Re: Rate the Signature Above You [3]
9/10 That's really cool.
Nov 29, 2009 -
Re: Rate the Signature Above You [3]
9/10. Nice.
Nov 28, 2009 -
Re: Rate The Custom Title Above You
9/10. I like it.
Nov 28, 2009 -
Re: Shuffle That Playlist!
10/10. Queen rocks. "Holiday" - Green Day "Eye of the Tiger" - Survivor "Every Breath You Take" - Sting "All Star" - Smash Mouth "Help!" - The Beatles
Nov 28, 2009 -
Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [4]
9/10 So very true.... :)
Nov 25, 2009 -
Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [4]
9/10 I like it. :)
Nov 25, 2009
