-
Re: finding me
Hey moonstar! I liked this. You had a great plot and a good imagery. You had a lot of grammatical mistakes. You spelled a ton of things wrong, and you ...
Jul 18, 2009 -
Re: Finding your wings
Hey! Nice poem! You had a lot of emotions packed into it, which flowed rather nicely. If I knew I'd fly away Personally, I would change it to, "If I'd ...
Jul 18, 2009 -
Re: What don't you like about vampire stories?
Hey! Vampire stories, huh? I read one really good one, The Reformed Vampire Support Group. It was a really fun mystery, that didn't go over the top with the drinking ...
Jul 17, 2009 -
Re: Ban The User Above You! [4]
Banned for using the word "specific"!
Jul 17, 2009 -
Re: my world
I know Tucker. It's good, and I really like it. It just needs a little work, that's all. I'm not saying it's bad or anything.
Jul 17, 2009 -
Re: Total Markdown! (YWS Store)
I'm going to buy a pillow. My couch's getting awfully lonely... ;) Too bad you don't have a pencil case. I'm in desperate need of one of those.
Jul 17, 2009 -
Re: my world
Hey dogs! This whole idea has been overused way too many times. If you really want to make it unique, add your own little twists and turns to it. Express ...
Jul 17, 2009 -
Re: Speedwrite the word above you!
tree
Jul 17, 2009 -
Re: A journey of a dreamer
Hey! I liked your poem. It had a great imagery, and a brilliant ending. Okay, on to the review part... Those taunting words of others Those taunting words of others ...
Jul 17, 2009 -
Re: Bird Song
Hey! I like this. You have a really good idea behind it, but it still could use a little bit of work. You scream with pleasure, “Oh, what a treat ...
Jul 17, 2009 -
Re: Speedwrite the word above you!
dessert
Jul 16, 2009 -
Re: Unseen
Hey!!!!! I liked this poem. You had a very powerful poem, and I found I could relate to it very well. Now, on to the review.... No one can see ...
Jul 16, 2009 -
Re: I fell in love once
Hey! Hm. This was okay. It follows the usual love story, which isn't exactly my favorite theme, but it was okay. I love you but keep praying. What do you ...
Jul 16, 2009 -
Re: Top 5 Worst Books You Ever Read
I have two. Someone's going to kill me for these. 1) Twilight Aghhhh. I hated this book. I mean, a vampire falls in love with a human? Seriously? 2) Eragon ...
Jul 16, 2009 -
Re: Your eyes
Hey! Awesome job! This poem creates a great imagery of someone who's deeply in love with someone else, yet she faces the the true side of him when he turns ...
Jul 16, 2009
