User avatar

bludragon525

  • Art & Photography Re: This post has been deleted

    Wow. That's fantastic. You've already way surpassed my level of drawing. :oops: I'm not really sure what you should call it. I'm not good with names either. Sorry. Well, great ...

    Jul 22, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Can You Here Me Listening?

    Hey! I liked this. It's simple, easy to read, maybe not terribly powerful, but good all the same. You need to add some punctuation in. It will be a lot ...

    Jul 22, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [3]

    We all love Neverland! 8/10

    Jul 22, 2009
  • Writing Activities Re: Speedwrite the word above you!

    ball

    Jul 21, 2009
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Luna 3

    Hey!!! Wow. Great job, once again. Okay, couple of things. Suggestions mostly, nothing much. “You were asking me something, but I…I have some questions of my own.” His eyes shifted ...

    Jul 21, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: no title yet: Actress meets guy on a bus part two!

    Hey! I liked this! Again, you had a few grammatical errors, but nothing serious. I don't think you're including enough details about your three characters. I know basically nothing about ...

    Jul 21, 2009
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: No title yet: Actress meets guy on a bus

    Hey moonstar! I liked your beginning. You could have added a few more details about the acting part, but otherwise, you did a fairly good job. "Hello?" oh no, I ...

    Jul 20, 2009
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Where does my story go?

    Okay. I've got a story here that is set in a futuristic world but has people with powers like teleportation, reading minds, or anything along those lines you can come ...

    Jul 19, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Delusion

    Hey! This was a bit confusing. You're showering us with too many images, and the reader can hardly connect to this piece at all. Things to think about: 1) Meaning. ...

    Jul 19, 2009
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: The Summer I Was 13

    Hey! Okay, have you read the rules yet? If you haven't, I would suggest reading them, since you just broke one. Moving on.... You had a lot of both grammatical ...

    Jul 19, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: offthechainjoe aka me

    Hey! Welcome back, I guess. I'd really like to read your stories someday, since I have trouble writing short stories, and they all turn out longer than they should be. ...

    Jul 19, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Hell's Soul

    Hey! I loved this poem! You had a great idea and imagery, and I loved how you got everything to rhyme well. You had a few awkward parts, but octocoffee ...

    Jul 19, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: new?

    Hey! Yep, you have to review another person's poem/story. It's not that hard to get three lines; as long as you point out a few mistakes and say what you ...

    Jul 19, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: plowing through the night

    Hey! Great job! You had an awesome idea, and a good imagery. I loved both your beginning and your end. the light fireflies leave behind when they cut through. Okay, ...

    Jul 18, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: new?

    Hey Star! Welcome to the wacky world of YWS!!!! I'm Zoe, but a lot of people call me Dragon. Something to do, huh? Summer gets pretty boring after a while, ...

    Jul 18, 2009


ah yes my boiling cheetohs
— tatteredbones