User avatar

bludragon525

  • Writing Activities Re: The Wooden Stick Challenge

    I would probably make a tiny tent out of it with another stick or a pencil and pretend it was an elf's house. :)

    Aug 3, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You [3]

    True..... 8/10

    Jul 30, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Rainbow

    Hey! This was really good! Your descriptions were amazing, and I loved the way you introduced the characters. I only found one mistake, which was in your very first sentence. ...

    Jul 29, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You [3]

    Interesting..... 8/10

    Jul 29, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [3]

    8/10 Cool avatar. :)

    Jul 29, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [4]

    Banned for living in the land of the free. :P

    Jul 29, 2009
  • Media Reviews Re: Amazing Books

    Percy Jackson and the Olympians (I'm addicted to these books) Harry Potter Maximum Ride The Blue Girl by Charles de Lint Howl's Moving Castle A Connecticut Yankee in King Arthur's ...

    Jul 28, 2009
  • Fantasy Novels Re: A Touch of Death (Part 1 of 3)

    Hey lily! Here's my review for you! Nitpicks “But Nana, can’t you just be born with so much good that you can never be evil ? Like fairies or princesses ...

    Jul 28, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: I try

    Hey! Hm. It's pretty good, for a poem written on the spot. I would suggest switching some of the lines, though, so it would go something like this: I listen. ...

    Jul 27, 2009
  • Writing Activities Re: Speedwrite the word above you!

    Easter

    Jul 24, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: How did you find the Young Writers Society?

    Evi told me. We've been friends since forever. :) Well, it seems like forever anyway.

    Jul 23, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [4]

    Banned for being a girl. (where did I even come up with that ?)

    Jul 23, 2009
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Thorn's Rose Chapter I (1/3)

    Hey! Awesome job! There's just a few things I'd like to point out. The Characters: You need to include a little more detail about Thorn. Thorn, as of now, feels ...

    Jul 22, 2009
  • Writing Activities Re: Speedwrite the word above you!

    nucleus

    Jul 22, 2009
  • Media Reviews Re: Percy Jackson and The Olmpians by Rick Riodran

    I'm addicted to the Percy Jackson series.... Rick Riordan did mess up a lot of the Greek myths, but he mostly got them right. I've been reading the greek myths ...

    Jul 22, 2009


I have a Gumbie Cat in mind, her name is Jennyanydots; Her coat is one of the tabby kind,with tiger stripes and leopard spots.
— T.S. Eliot, Old Possum's Book of Practical Cats