User avatar

bloodyblackrose

  • Other Poetry Re: A World So Cold

    Broken and open Alone and scattered Confused and left behind to die. The brutal horror of a shattered heart. Empty. Rage and unrelenting anger. Infuriating. Smash your fist against a ...

    Aug 1, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: Ghosts

    i really liked this. it was kind of confusing, but then again, i didnt really take the time to think about it. haha. i just liked the words and the ...

    Aug 1, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: The Pain Inside </3

    wow. i really really love this poem. i have nothing bad to say about it. everything was like, perfect. i love your vocabulary, and the way you put things. i ...

    Aug 1, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Love

    i love this poem. it expresses the feeling that most people are afraid to talk about. the feeling that love is non-existant..... or that you're afraid to feel love because ...

    Aug 1, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Suicidal

    personally i really liked the poem, because i understand the emotion in it. yes, i agree with the other comments, the rhyme scheme is a little off, but that is ...

    Jul 31, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Anguish

    i thought it was really good. i totally could understand the pain you were feeling and what you were talking about. i could picture it in my mind as if ...

    Jul 31, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Screaming Silent Prayers

    Am I too lost to be saved? Will the pain never end? It’s always there, constantly stabbing my heart like lightning in water Reminding me of my stupid mistakes My ...

    Jul 31, 2010


I think that was when I began to realize that reputation isn't everything. I should focus less about how others perceive me and more about what makes me happy. Because, in the end, I have to live with myself.
— Seraphina