User avatar

bloodybelle01

Tatiana Accent

  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members! [3]

    @TheWanderingWizard Bonjour to you too! Thank you! @pretzelsing I completely understand with the zodiac thing :) A lot of my friends are into that sort of thing to :) And ...

    May 3, 2015
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members! [3]

    @pretzelsing Thank you and I'm sure I will. Like your username and avatar by the way. What is the avatar?

    May 3, 2015
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members! [3]

    Hello! My name is Tate and I'm new :D I am looking forward to getting to know some of you, reading some great literature and sharing some of my own!

    May 3, 2015


"In my contact with people I find that, as a rule, it is only the little, narrow people who live for themselves, who never read good books, who do not travel, who never open up their souls in a way to permit them to come into contact with other souls -- with the great outside world."
— Booker T. Washington, Up From Slavery