-
Re: What love does to some people
thak was really good, i like the face that you said your love for him was a drug, it really felt like i knew what you ment, i, of course, ...
May 17, 2011 -
Re: Mirror
i honestly think, and don't freak, that you can capture what i want to do, or what i feel, in your poems, and that's an amazing complimint for any poet, ...
May 17, 2011 -
Re: Romeo & Juliet: Instant Messaging Edition
I ADRED THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D you are like my hero!!!! and did anyone else think that teh last part, " Initiative bonus! I attack from the bushes. A nineteen! What’s the ...
May 17, 2011 -
Re: First kiss
This was wonderful, i almost cried, almost, but, i think the ending was very amazing, i bet NO ONE saw that comming XD
May 16, 2011 -
Re: Burning
CRAP!!!! where it say's mother, it means father....sorry XD
May 14, 2011 -
Re: Burning
thanks! i'll remeber that :3
May 14, 2011 -
Re: Burning
I walked out of my two story house onto the soft damp grass, it was the beginning of August, a few days before my eighteenth birthday. I squinted my Green ...
May 14, 2011 -
Re: Mask
That one, That quite one She is the hurt, Pain, hatred, fear But the mask shows love, Humor, and strength. The mask is taking over, Then she will be but ...
May 14, 2011
