-
Re: Teenage superheroes
hey guys sorry. I went on vacation to Cali. {Yeah and I live in NY so that's pretty cool} Anyways I'm back and I'll be posting soon. VERY SOON.
Feb 25, 2007 -
Re: Good Writer Needed! (Discussion Thread)
thats how I've understood it.
Feb 11, 2007 -
Re: Good writers needed!
"Well," Zayku thought to himself. "Technically she still has my horse and I doubt I'll be able to catch her so I migth as well just go to Dursa and ...
Feb 11, 2007 -
Re: hey guys, check this out! {Yes i am talking to you }
wow page two :cry:
Feb 11, 2007 -
Re: The Land Of The Fairies (Discussion Thread)
my guess is your brain was thinking about yours. With Zayku and dose people
Feb 11, 2007 -
Re: The Stone Bearers (RPG version)
As the men scattered out throughout the town, most heading into the local pub, others getting in their cars to se if they could find any women wandering the streets ...
Feb 11, 2007 -
Re: The Crossing
Baer walked with the others, dragging a little behind. His party was deep in some conversation about something, somehwere, but Baer didn't care. He remebered when Ruben and him sat ...
Feb 8, 2007 -
Re: Good Writer Needed! (Discussion Thread)
bon gracious, phew. {Haha three languages!}
Feb 8, 2007 -
Re: The Land Of The Fairies (Discussion Thread)
YAY A BLOODY ROCK!
Feb 8, 2007 -
Re: The Land Of The Fairies (Discussion Thread)
..... 12 months....... *eyes roll back in head* Jeez, I didn't knoe that you could die of scary thoughts... *shivers*
Feb 4, 2007 -
Re: Teenage superheroes
The small teacher walked in. Gray had trouble not chuckling. He was only about 2 feet tall. Suddenly he levitated at lest three feet in the air. He walked on ...
Feb 3, 2007 -
Re: Teenage superheroes
Gray didn't use his powers to go to his next class, it was only around the corner. A giant guy, looked like a football character, knocked his books out of ...
Feb 3, 2007 -
Re: Teenage superheroes
"wow" thought Gray, "His powers are more of a burden than a gift." Gray shook his head. Poor Cedric. "-and that is how we measure power." Said the teacher boringly. ...
Feb 3, 2007 -
Re: Teenage superheroes
he could ditch it at the school
Feb 2, 2007 -
Re: Good Writer Needed! (Discussion Thread)
yeah ok thanks fro a second I thought i was as stupid as i look :D
Feb 2, 2007
