User avatar

blackwings_angel

  • Archive Re: Good Writer Needed! (Discussion Thread)

    okay, I'll handle Zayku. I have no idea for the title... So far our story is all about a stone, an elf, and a couple of undead people hunting her ...

    Mar 1, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Crossing

    Baer entered the ruins of teh village, looking for some supplies and nessecities for the mountains. He had found ahouse that was not burned down, merely pummeled to the ground. ...

    Mar 1, 2007
  • Archive Re: Destiny

    Alright I'm in. Name: Orin Personality: -not good at keeping frineds -likes to live in solitude -clever and funny -loves to laugh and thinks life is on ehilarious joke -doesn't ...

    Feb 28, 2007
  • Archive Re: thread to Teenage super heroes

    okay guys, I hope you found this okay. Well here's Gray's schedule. flying 101, math, english, "using your powers", lunch, scenario 203, history, science, super hero skills, free period. try ...

    Feb 28, 2007
  • Archive Re: Teenage superheroes

    alrigth guys, I'm loving how well this story book is ging. I thought it would of died by now. I;m going to make a thread where we can keep track ...

    Feb 28, 2007
  • Archive Re: Good Writer Needed! (Discussion Thread)

    alright,, my big glicth is what side are we going to make Zayku, good, or bad? Or are we just going to leave him a teetertotter- back and forth. I ...

    Feb 28, 2007
  • Archive Re: hey guys, check this out! {Yes i am talking to you }

    {YAY!! I FOUND MY DRAFT!!!} The trio crested a hill to witness a dasterdly scene. Tearbed's outer walls, burning to the ground, hundreds of peasants dying. Aro swore furiosly. THis ...

    Feb 28, 2007
  • Archive Re: hey guys, check this out! {Yes i am talking to you }

    C'est terrible

    Feb 27, 2007
  • Archive Re: hey guys, check this out! {Yes i am talking to you }

    UGH!! I just had a wicked big post for the Story but on accident i hit save as draft instead of post reply..... I know I should probably know this ...

    Feb 26, 2007
  • Archive Re: Thread of "Hey check this out.." storybook

    That would be a good idea except what Aro was seeing was memories from his past. We could though tie it together, who knows. I'm going to read teh entire ...

    Feb 26, 2007
  • Archive Re: Teenage superheroes

    (yeah, I meant Marrissa Sorry. I posted that last night and i was pretty much dead. I fell asleep right after. I'll go back and fix it. Oh and I ...

    Feb 26, 2007
  • Archive Re: Good Writer Needed! (Discussion Thread)

    OK guys i don't mean to sound mean but where r we going w/ this? Lets lay down a plot. I know the stone plays a big part but I ...

    Feb 26, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Stone Bearers (RPG version)

    Cole walked through town his eyes only for his list. More of errands actually. Cole had all he needed at home but Giron gave the order, he obeyed. THe list ...

    Feb 26, 2007
  • Archive Re: Teenage superheroes

    Gray swayed in his seat.THis teaher was funny to make fun of not pay attention to. A small paper football softly landed on his lap. He unfolded it, hiding it ...

    Feb 26, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Crossing

    Baer finally shook himself out of his stage of depression. He knew that him brother and him would be able to save him. Hopefully.THe edge of teh forest was approaching ...

    Feb 26, 2007


We think in generalities, but we live in details.
— Alfred North Whitehead