-
Re: Thread of "Hey check this out.." storybook
perfecto
Mar 7, 2007 -
Re: Good Writer Needed! (Discussion Thread)
Yeah I guess.. I designed him some of my coolness obviously wore off on him 8) lol jk
Mar 7, 2007 -
Re: Good Writer Needed! (Discussion Thread)
okay guys here's the NEW zayku. His eyes are orange you just can't tell :wink: here's his tattoo except its entirely all over his arm. And in the center of ...
Mar 6, 2007 -
Re: Teenage superheroes
of course not! This is one of those storybooks where everytime is a good time to join in.
Mar 5, 2007 -
Re: Teenage superheroes
Gray stared angerily at the retreating herd of guys, they must of been drunk. Who in their right mind would punch a girl? Marrissa and Gray helped her up and ...
Mar 5, 2007 -
Re: The tell tale heart, a vampire memoir
I'll jump in when cloud head does. Name: Sebastian race: demon looks: teal skin about 5'7 usually dresses like the time period he grew up in, wearing a top hat ...
Mar 4, 2007 -
Re: The Stone Bearers (RPG version)
YIKES! okay
Mar 3, 2007 -
Re: Good writers needed!
the carriage same to a sudden stop, waking Zayku. The rear doors flung open, stinging Zayku's still weary eyes by light. A woman stood in the doorway, an arrogant grin ...
Mar 3, 2007 -
Re: Good Writer Needed! (Discussion Thread)
haha I love the cool terms. :wink: I said tainted angel, angel just means a homosapien with wings. But whatever it doesn't matter
Mar 3, 2007 -
Re: The Chase
I'm sorry guys, I entirely forgot about this storybook :oops: I'm posting now. Coro climbed upon his black msutang, puffs of smoke coming out of its nostrils making it look ...
Mar 2, 2007 -
Re: Thread of "Hey check this out.." storybook
Alright guys, I'm about to bring in the three demons. I already am runnig two characters, five would be uncontrollable. They are up for grabs. 2 are up for grabs, ...
Mar 2, 2007 -
Re: Thread of "Hey check this out.." storybook
alright let's think of a name for this book... okey dokey? I have no idea but its gotta be catchy.
Mar 2, 2007 -
Re: The Stone Bearers (RPG version)
:shock: why???
Mar 2, 2007 -
Re: Good Writer Needed! (Discussion Thread)
Yes, Dursa is the dude with red hair in eragon. So far we've met an elf who has stolen a gem, with amazing powers, from the queen, and she has ...
Mar 2, 2007 -
Re: Teenage superheroes
The bell rang, letting teh students out to lunch. Gray searched the halls and Cafeteria for Marrissa. He couldn't find her anywhere! He headed out to the court yard, a ...
Mar 1, 2007
