User avatar

blackwings_angel

  • Archive Re: The Land Of The Fairies

    Matthias pushed aside one of the twigs, revealing something resembling a closet. "Dark colors huh?" Matthias pushed past identical pairs of pants and identical pair sof shirts continouslly. He then ...

    Feb 1, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Crossing

    Baer shook from the silence. It was eerie. Usually Mira was telling her stories by now. "Did you two ever really know your father?" Bear asked, trying to be casual. ...

    Feb 1, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Chase

    PLACEHOLDER sorry, my parents are kicking me off I'll post ASAP

    Feb 1, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Chase

    I'm making an evil character, mwhahaha name: Coro {Core-roo} age:24 gender: male path of virtue: evil personality: sneer and wicked, likes how the town runs and enjoys implying pain. He ...

    Feb 1, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Chase

    i wasnt talking about turns.... I meant a post that was at least beneficial to the storybook..... because I can't really post anything new. AHA {a shattered light bulb appears ...

    Feb 1, 2007
  • Archive Re: Good Writer Needed! (Discussion Thread)

    okay guys, are there any new addition to our list of characters, the last post on the storybook really got me. WHo are these People?!

    Feb 1, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Land Of The Fairies (Discussion Thread)

    OHHHH!!! :oops: wow, sorry us American's (or at least United States people) are a little self centered. I hope no one takes offense to this comment but its true. Sorry, ...

    Feb 1, 2007
  • Archive Re: Teenage superheroes

    I love all the new characters, YAY!!!! Just to let you guys know, superheroes don't need nicknames. If you think about it, all the comic book superheroes only have nicknames ...

    Feb 1, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Land Of The Fairies

    Matthias leaned against the edge of his nest, eating his honey he had purchased earlier. A small fairy flew up to his nest, and handed him a scroll. In the ...

    Jan 31, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Chase

    Are we stuck or something? Who's turn is it to post?

    Jan 31, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Land Of The Fairies (Discussion Thread)

    Its january, its the 3rd quarter, schools been here for a while.

    Jan 31, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Crossing

    "What about Rube-" Baer cut himself off. Alpheus didn't know about Ruben, or at least not to Baer's knowledge. "What did you just say?" Alpheus said, eyeing him precautiously. "Nothing. ...

    Jan 31, 2007
  • Archive Re: Thread of "Hey check this out.." storybook

    yeah but I get even with her and mock her behind her back. Did you see me today. I was going for like three minutes!

    Jan 31, 2007
  • Archive Re: Teenage superheroes

    Sorry guys, my computer has been down for a while, {stupid little brother with his stupid little games} but I can finally post again! Gray threw his stuff on the ...

    Jan 31, 2007
  • Archive Re: Thread of "Hey check this out.." storybook

    lol yeha. She wont even let us use our already written poetry, screw that I'm going with some of my stuff I've already done. SHE is a b--ch. really I ...

    Jan 30, 2007


I drink tea and forget the world's noises.
— Chinese saying