-
Re: Good Writer Needed! (Discussion Thread)
OK guys i don't mean to sound mean but where r we going w/ this? Lets lay down a plot. I know the stone plays a big part but I ...
Feb 26, 2007 -
Re: The Stone Bearers (RPG version)
Cole walked through town his eyes only for his list. More of errands actually. Cole had all he needed at home but Giron gave the order, he obeyed. THe list ...
Feb 26, 2007 -
Re: Teenage superheroes
Gray swayed in his seat.THis teaher was funny to make fun of not pay attention to. A small paper football softly landed on his lap. He unfolded it, hiding it ...
Feb 26, 2007 -
Re: The Crossing
Baer finally shook himself out of his stage of depression. He knew that him brother and him would be able to save him. Hopefully.THe edge of teh forest was approaching ...
Feb 26, 2007 -
Re: Teenage superheroes
hey guys sorry. I went on vacation to Cali. {Yeah and I live in NY so that's pretty cool} Anyways I'm back and I'll be posting soon. VERY SOON.
Feb 25, 2007 -
Re: A Child's nightmare
These monsters in my house under the blouse hidden on my floor next to my bed. Reach to get me I know it can't be THere everywhere I can here ...
Feb 16, 2007 -
Re: shadows
Silently walking haunting our days never talking It knows our ways Planning our ends So it can be free growing along bends looking so much like me. Putting nightmares in ...
Feb 16, 2007 -
Re: TH ebeggar on teh street
“The Beggar on the Street” Everdark, everywhere, The world first was. Then He came, undid our shame, For that was how it was done. He spun his web; With choices ...
Feb 16, 2007 -
Re: Good Writer Needed! (Discussion Thread)
thats how I've understood it.
Feb 11, 2007 -
Re: Good writers needed!
"Well," Zayku thought to himself. "Technically she still has my horse and I doubt I'll be able to catch her so I migth as well just go to Dursa and ...
Feb 11, 2007 -
Re: hey guys, check this out! {Yes i am talking to you }
wow page two :cry:
Feb 11, 2007 -
Re: The Land Of The Fairies (Discussion Thread)
my guess is your brain was thinking about yours. With Zayku and dose people
Feb 11, 2007 -
Re: The Stone Bearers (RPG version)
As the men scattered out throughout the town, most heading into the local pub, others getting in their cars to se if they could find any women wandering the streets ...
Feb 11, 2007 -
Re: The Crossing
Baer walked with the others, dragging a little behind. His party was deep in some conversation about something, somehwere, but Baer didn't care. He remebered when Ruben and him sat ...
Feb 8, 2007 -
Re: Good Writer Needed! (Discussion Thread)
bon gracious, phew. {Haha three languages!}
Feb 8, 2007
