User avatar

blackwings_angel

  • Archive Re: Thread of "Hey check this out.." storybook

    alright let's think of a name for this book... okey dokey? I have no idea but its gotta be catchy.

    Mar 2, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Stone Bearers (RPG version)

    :shock: why???

    Mar 2, 2007
  • Archive Re: Good Writer Needed! (Discussion Thread)

    Yes, Dursa is the dude with red hair in eragon. So far we've met an elf who has stolen a gem, with amazing powers, from the queen, and she has ...

    Mar 2, 2007
  • Archive Re: Teenage superheroes

    The bell rang, letting teh students out to lunch. Gray searched the halls and Cafeteria for Marrissa. He couldn't find her anywhere! He headed out to the court yard, a ...

    Mar 1, 2007
  • Archive Re: Good Writer Needed! (Discussion Thread)

    okay, I'll handle Zayku. I have no idea for the title... So far our story is all about a stone, an elf, and a couple of undead people hunting her ...

    Mar 1, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Crossing

    Baer entered the ruins of teh village, looking for some supplies and nessecities for the mountains. He had found ahouse that was not burned down, merely pummeled to the ground. ...

    Mar 1, 2007
  • Archive Re: Destiny

    Alright I'm in. Name: Orin Personality: -not good at keeping frineds -likes to live in solitude -clever and funny -loves to laugh and thinks life is on ehilarious joke -doesn't ...

    Feb 28, 2007
  • Archive Re: thread to Teenage super heroes

    okay guys, I hope you found this okay. Well here's Gray's schedule. flying 101, math, english, "using your powers", lunch, scenario 203, history, science, super hero skills, free period. try ...

    Feb 28, 2007
  • Archive Re: Teenage superheroes

    alrigth guys, I'm loving how well this story book is ging. I thought it would of died by now. I;m going to make a thread where we can keep track ...

    Feb 28, 2007
  • Archive Re: Good Writer Needed! (Discussion Thread)

    alright,, my big glicth is what side are we going to make Zayku, good, or bad? Or are we just going to leave him a teetertotter- back and forth. I ...

    Feb 28, 2007
  • Archive Re: hey guys, check this out! {Yes i am talking to you }

    {YAY!! I FOUND MY DRAFT!!!} The trio crested a hill to witness a dasterdly scene. Tearbed's outer walls, burning to the ground, hundreds of peasants dying. Aro swore furiosly. THis ...

    Feb 28, 2007
  • Archive Re: hey guys, check this out! {Yes i am talking to you }

    C'est terrible

    Feb 27, 2007
  • Archive Re: hey guys, check this out! {Yes i am talking to you }

    UGH!! I just had a wicked big post for the Story but on accident i hit save as draft instead of post reply..... I know I should probably know this ...

    Feb 26, 2007
  • Archive Re: Thread of "Hey check this out.." storybook

    That would be a good idea except what Aro was seeing was memories from his past. We could though tie it together, who knows. I'm going to read teh entire ...

    Feb 26, 2007
  • Archive Re: Teenage superheroes

    (yeah, I meant Marrissa Sorry. I posted that last night and i was pretty much dead. I fell asleep right after. I'll go back and fix it. Oh and I ...

    Feb 26, 2007


A poet is, before anything else, a person who is passionately in love with language.
— W.H. Auden