User avatar

blackwings_angel

  • Archive Re: The Black Veil

    Is it too late for me to join. I have a great idea for your things .

    Mar 8, 2007
  • Archive Re: Teenage superheroes

    After school was over, Gray went searching for Marrissa. He found her sitting on the fountain in the courtyard, working on some of her homework. "Hey" She looked up from ...

    Mar 8, 2007
  • Archive Re: Destiny

    (Wow anthony that was pretty all powerful. PS you can't have three people ina conversation without saying who said what. It's really confuzing) A ominous clap came from the rafters ...

    Mar 8, 2007
  • Archive Re: hey guys, check this out! {Yes i am talking to you }

    A bloodied soldier burst into the main hall. "What do you want?" Therigan snapped, this better be good, he preferred watching summonings occur than killing bothersome guards. "And why are ...

    Mar 7, 2007
  • Archive Re: Thread of "Hey check this out.." storybook

    perfecto

    Mar 7, 2007
  • Archive Re: Good Writer Needed! (Discussion Thread)

    Yeah I guess.. I designed him some of my coolness obviously wore off on him 8) lol jk

    Mar 7, 2007
  • Archive Re: Good Writer Needed! (Discussion Thread)

    okay guys here's the NEW zayku. His eyes are orange you just can't tell :wink: here's his tattoo except its entirely all over his arm. And in the center of ...

    Mar 6, 2007
  • Archive Re: Teenage superheroes

    of course not! This is one of those storybooks where everytime is a good time to join in.

    Mar 5, 2007
  • Archive Re: Teenage superheroes

    Gray stared angerily at the retreating herd of guys, they must of been drunk. Who in their right mind would punch a girl? Marrissa and Gray helped her up and ...

    Mar 5, 2007
  • Archive Re: The tell tale heart, a vampire memoir

    I'll jump in when cloud head does. Name: Sebastian race: demon looks: teal skin about 5'7 usually dresses like the time period he grew up in, wearing a top hat ...

    Mar 4, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Stone Bearers (RPG version)

    YIKES! okay

    Mar 3, 2007
  • Archive Re: Good writers needed!

    the carriage same to a sudden stop, waking Zayku. The rear doors flung open, stinging Zayku's still weary eyes by light. A woman stood in the doorway, an arrogant grin ...

    Mar 3, 2007
  • Archive Re: Good Writer Needed! (Discussion Thread)

    haha I love the cool terms. :wink: I said tainted angel, angel just means a homosapien with wings. But whatever it doesn't matter

    Mar 3, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Chase

    I'm sorry guys, I entirely forgot about this storybook :oops: I'm posting now. Coro climbed upon his black msutang, puffs of smoke coming out of its nostrils making it look ...

    Mar 2, 2007
  • Archive Re: Thread of "Hey check this out.." storybook

    Alright guys, I'm about to bring in the three demons. I already am runnig two characters, five would be uncontrollable. They are up for grabs. 2 are up for grabs, ...

    Mar 2, 2007


i am neither a loose leaf nor do i like loose leafs. really, i am a piece of wide-ruled looseleaf paper.
— looseleaf