User avatar

blackwings_angel

  • Archive Re: Destiny

    Lol I'm sorry Anthony I have to point this stuff out.... She said she Ramza is a guy... and follow isn't spelled fallow

    Apr 1, 2007
  • Archive Re: Destiny

    You can come in.... just there is becoming a lot of "Legendary warriors" think lord of the rings, not all the warriors are kings queens or famopus people. Be one ...

    Mar 29, 2007
  • Archive Re: Destiny

    "Kicking us out already old man?" Orin said, th eking once again acting as if he hadn't heard it. Someday he would get fed up. Orin couldn't wait for it."No ...

    Mar 28, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Black Veil

    A dark rain-cloud passed in front of the moon. A large wind blew through Lunor's fur, chilling him to the bone. A cloud of dark red dust swirled from the ...

    Mar 27, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Crossing

    Baer brushed past Elsyia's arm in a sleepy manner. He was going down to the river, hoping a nice bath would clear his thoughts of that little girl. AS he ...

    Mar 20, 2007
  • Archive Re: Destiny

    Orin sat on the balcony observing the doppleganger and his odd roommates actions. He could only stay invisible for a minute of two more. He could already start to feel ...

    Mar 19, 2007
  • Archive Re: Destiny

    Orin streched and left his spot on the wall." Well if we need to get going we better get to it." He looked at the others, reading their expressions he ...

    Mar 18, 2007
  • Archive Re: hey guys, check this out! {Yes i am talking to you }

    Aro and Seriena clashed blades, there fighting tactics were very simalr. They were both attacking and parrying with graceful, quick, movements. As they fought going back and forth, their footwork ...

    Mar 18, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Chase

    Huron stared supsiciouslly behind Riku. "Are you Alone?" He grabbed Riku's shoulder and pulled him into the building. "Yes why- what's going on?" Riku asked, speechless of Huron's actions. "Bad ...

    Mar 18, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Black Veil

    Lunor swore softly under his newly deep voice. They'd lost Sherlock. Now they had to waste a whole night to get a new soul to become one of Lucifer's bounty ...

    Mar 17, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Black Veil

    {I'm grounded guys.. I'm sorry I can't post for a while. If you want to display the creature think werewolf, but less fur than expected.}

    Mar 12, 2007
  • Archive Re: Teenage superheroes

    Hey guys I've been grounded and I won;t be able to post for a while. If any of you require using my character be my guess, but look at how ...

    Mar 12, 2007
  • Archive Re: Destiny

    {This is not part of teh story} Guys, I've been grounded, and won't be able to post for a while. Since I'm not piepie I can't say this defiantly but ...

    Mar 12, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Black Veil

    Lol ok here goes. Name:Lunor Age:unknown but looks like he's around 21 Gender:male Appearance In the day: Dark brown hair, quite shagy and unkept.Quite pale complexion. Very outlined body. Muscular, ...

    Mar 9, 2007
  • Archive Re: Good Writer Needed! (Discussion Thread)

    Lol. I am offically making a few small characters that are required in our storybook. 1:Ms. Stack, i say we call her Stacien {Cuz it sounds cool} the cruel 2: ...

    Mar 9, 2007


A cynic is a man who knows the price of everything, and the value of nothing.
— Oscar Wilde