-
Re: The Land Of The Fairies
Matthias leaned against the edge of his nest, eating his honey he had purchased earlier. A small fairy flew up to his nest, and handed him a scroll. In the ...
Jan 31, 2007 -
Re: The Chase
Are we stuck or something? Who's turn is it to post?
Jan 31, 2007 -
Re: The Land Of The Fairies (Discussion Thread)
Its january, its the 3rd quarter, schools been here for a while.
Jan 31, 2007 -
Re: The Crossing
"What about Rube-" Baer cut himself off. Alpheus didn't know about Ruben, or at least not to Baer's knowledge. "What did you just say?" Alpheus said, eyeing him precautiously. "Nothing. ...
Jan 31, 2007 -
Re: Thread of "Hey check this out.." storybook
yeah but I get even with her and mock her behind her back. Did you see me today. I was going for like three minutes!
Jan 31, 2007 -
Re: Teenage superheroes
Sorry guys, my computer has been down for a while, {stupid little brother with his stupid little games} but I can finally post again! Gray threw his stuff on the ...
Jan 31, 2007 -
Re: Thread of "Hey check this out.." storybook
lol yeha. She wont even let us use our already written poetry, screw that I'm going with some of my stuff I've already done. SHE is a b--ch. really I ...
Jan 30, 2007 -
Re: The Crossing
Alpheus stood with the shrubbery in hand. Baer should of known she would of followed him. "Hello." Alpheus said politely, almost putting the fact that she was eaves dropping aside. ...
Jan 29, 2007 -
Re: Teenage superheroes
Cool, so many new characters! Gray pushed open the large wodden doors to the entry of the school. Inside, he saw what looked like a normal school, and was dissapointed. ...
Jan 29, 2007 -
Re: Teenage superheroes
Hey, welcome to my storybook. This storybook is about a school that the "gifted" May go to to learn to control and properly use their powers. Rules: Look at the ...
Jan 29, 2007 -
Re: The Stone Bearers (RPG version)
The drums beat in pace with Giron's footsteps. They made him seem as if a God. He walked out towards the middle of the town center, teh men parting for ...
Jan 29, 2007 -
Re: Good writers needed!
Zayku shook his head, pain searing through his temples. An emptiness haunted him. No pain, no voice. The elf had freed him. Yet something seemed wrong. A missing feeling. Something ...
Jan 29, 2007 -
Re: The Land Of The Fairies (Discussion Thread)
OHHH, I didnt know we could post posts wi=ith placholders up, okay then
Jan 29, 2007 -
Re: Thread of "Hey check this out.." storybook
okay that was pretty mooshy gooshy :|
Jan 29, 2007 -
Re: The Crossing
Oh yeah, in case you were wondering I'm now going to be doing 2 characters, Alpheus, and Baer. Here's Alpheus description Name: Alpheus Winterborn Gender:Male Age: 21 hair: jet black, ...
Jan 26, 2007
