User avatar

blackwings_angel

  • Archive Re: The Land Of The Fairies (Discussion Thread)

    YAY A BLOODY ROCK!

    Feb 8, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Land Of The Fairies (Discussion Thread)

    ..... 12 months....... *eyes roll back in head* Jeez, I didn't knoe that you could die of scary thoughts... *shivers*

    Feb 4, 2007
  • Archive Re: Teenage superheroes

    The small teacher walked in. Gray had trouble not chuckling. He was only about 2 feet tall. Suddenly he levitated at lest three feet in the air. He walked on ...

    Feb 3, 2007
  • Archive Re: Teenage superheroes

    Gray didn't use his powers to go to his next class, it was only around the corner. A giant guy, looked like a football character, knocked his books out of ...

    Feb 3, 2007
  • Archive Re: Teenage superheroes

    "wow" thought Gray, "His powers are more of a burden than a gift." Gray shook his head. Poor Cedric. "-and that is how we measure power." Said the teacher boringly. ...

    Feb 3, 2007
  • Archive Re: Teenage superheroes

    he could ditch it at the school

    Feb 2, 2007
  • Archive Re: Good Writer Needed! (Discussion Thread)

    yeah ok thanks fro a second I thought i was as stupid as i look :D

    Feb 2, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Land Of The Fairies

    Matthias pushed aside one of the twigs, revealing something resembling a closet. "Dark colors huh?" Matthias pushed past identical pairs of pants and identical pair sof shirts continouslly. He then ...

    Feb 1, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Crossing

    Baer shook from the silence. It was eerie. Usually Mira was telling her stories by now. "Did you two ever really know your father?" Bear asked, trying to be casual. ...

    Feb 1, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Chase

    PLACEHOLDER sorry, my parents are kicking me off I'll post ASAP

    Feb 1, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Chase

    I'm making an evil character, mwhahaha name: Coro {Core-roo} age:24 gender: male path of virtue: evil personality: sneer and wicked, likes how the town runs and enjoys implying pain. He ...

    Feb 1, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Chase

    i wasnt talking about turns.... I meant a post that was at least beneficial to the storybook..... because I can't really post anything new. AHA {a shattered light bulb appears ...

    Feb 1, 2007
  • Archive Re: Good Writer Needed! (Discussion Thread)

    okay guys, are there any new addition to our list of characters, the last post on the storybook really got me. WHo are these People?!

    Feb 1, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Land Of The Fairies (Discussion Thread)

    OHHHH!!! :oops: wow, sorry us American's (or at least United States people) are a little self centered. I hope no one takes offense to this comment but its true. Sorry, ...

    Feb 1, 2007
  • Archive Re: Teenage superheroes

    I love all the new characters, YAY!!!! Just to let you guys know, superheroes don't need nicknames. If you think about it, all the comic book superheroes only have nicknames ...

    Feb 1, 2007


Be careful or be roadkill.
— Calvin