User avatar

blacktiger3915

  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello!

    Hiya Amber! I'm Brooke. Funny my best friend's name is Amber also. It's too many of y'all!!!!!!!!!! Calming down.....I hope you will have a great time here! See you later!!!

    May 29, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Run, it's me!

    Welcome, my name is Brooke! If you need a friend my shoulder is free! Best wishes on your works!

    May 29, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello From the Latest New Person

    Hello and welcome! My name is Brooke. I like your real name, it's unique. I can't wait to read your works! Best wishes. :D

    May 29, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey, I'm new =)

    Hi Andy from Miami! My boyfriend is from there. OOhhhh stay on topic Brooke. That's my name! 15,000 words! That is great. I don't even say that many words a ...

    May 29, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members!

    Hi vogue101! Great having you here! I can't wait to read your works! See you when I see you.

    May 29, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Greetings from Penslyvania

    Hello Elle! I'm Brooke. Have a great time at the young writers society! If you need a friend I'm here. Peace.

    May 28, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: hi! im new :D

    Hi! Welcome! I'm Brooke aka blacktiger3915. I write anything that comes to my mind (usually poems). Anyway have a great time and can't wait to read your works!

    May 28, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello I am Gordon Ramsay Luver

    First I would like to say that I love love love your user name! He is the best and worst chef ever! I have watched and is still watching every ...

    May 28, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members!

    Bonjour (I hope that's how you spell it) Frenchy! I love your name! It's the same name as my favorite character on the movie Grease. I'm glad you've joined the ...

    May 28, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: ...I suppose this is the welcome forum!

    Welcome welcome welcome welcome! Hi Sk, I'm Brooke! If you really like the website, bring your friends! Good luck and have a good time.

    May 24, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members!

    Hi everyone. I'm not new, but I never introduced myself when I first came here. My name is Brooke and I say that I love it here and I hope ...

    May 24, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi everyone!

    Hi Sapphire! That is my favorite jewel and Lauren is my favorite name! See, I like you already. :D Welcome to the young writers society! Have a great time here. ...

    May 24, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: I'm New!!!!

    Hi Abbey! I'm Brooke. Nice to meet you. You will have a great time here like I have! Have fun. :wink:

    May 22, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: YELLO

    Que tal! (Just came from Spanish class). What's up? Glad to have you here! I can't wait to read your works! Good luck and best wishes. :D -Brooke 8)

    May 22, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey Everybody!

    Hey! My name is Brooke or blacktiger3915. Welcome to YWS! I will love to see your work and say what I feel (not in a harsh way of course). Good ...

    Mar 25, 2008


Love is so short, forgetting is so long.
— Pablo Neruda