User avatar

blacktiger3915

  • Welcome Mat Re: Good day people of the Universe!

    Hi! I'm Brooke aka blacktiger3915. Nice meeting you. I hope you have a great time here like I have. See you around. Peace. 8)

    Jun 14, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Just thought I'd say hi!

    Welcome! Welcome! Welcome! I'm Brooke aka blacktiger3915. If you have any questions, I will be more than happy to try to answer them. If you just need a friend, I'm ...

    Jun 14, 2008
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Star Ranking System by Reviews

    It's going to take forever to make all red stars! Well, better get started.

    Jun 9, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi, This Profile Is For Umayyad Revival Magazine

    Wow. That's a great thing to do for the young writers. I have respect for 'all.

    Jun 9, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello All! May I introduce myself?

    Hi! I'm Brooke or aka blacktiger3915. Welcome! If you have any questions or just need a friend, I'm here! Have a great time here and can't wait to see your ...

    Jun 9, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi, This Profile Is For Umayyad Revival Magazine

    Hello... the reason I said no was because I don't subscribe to magnazies. Welcome to the young writers society I guess....

    Jun 9, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Greetings, foolish mortals!

    Welcome Hazal. I'm Brooke or aka blacktiger3915. My day was good thank you. Anyway, great having you and hope that your works will be outstanding! See you on the flip ...

    Jun 6, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: YO!

    Welcome back and congrats on graduating! I read your works! See you later.

    Jun 6, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: I'm the Doctor

    I'm a cat person! My cat's name is Tiffany. Anywho, hi Kara! My name is Brooke or aka blacktiger3915. If you have any questions or comments or just need somebody ...

    Jun 6, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Well, hello there.

    Hi! I'm Brooke aka Blacktiger3915. Welcome to the Young Writers Society! If you have any questions or you just need a friend, feel free to contact me. I will be ...

    Jun 2, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: HEY xD

    I'm very pleased to meet you Love2act4ever. I'm Brooke or aka blacktiger3915. If you have any questions, please feel free to ask. I look foward to reading your works and ...

    Jun 2, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Um.. hello

    Hard core writer......cool. Hey I'm Brooke! Welcome to the young writers society. If you need a friend of just some advice, then I'm your girl! See you later.

    Jun 2, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hellooooooooo out there

    Hi Nats! I'm Brooke. If you have any questions about anything, feel free to ask me or any other helpful person. I will do my best to give you the ...

    Jun 1, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hellos!

    Hello Mel! I can tell that you have a big personality! That's good. Welcome to the young writers society!!!! :smt006 I hope that you will have a wonderful time here! ...

    May 30, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Arabian girl want new friends

    Hi Amal! I'm Brooke. I love having foreign friends. I guess you can say I love learning from them. I would love to be your friend! I want to learn ...

    May 30, 2008


HONK
— The Golden Goose