User avatar

blacktiger3915

  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi, I'm new

    What's up Jay? How are you? The name's Brooke aka blacktiger and if you have any problems on this site or just need a friend, I will give you an ...

    Jul 8, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Ello ^.^

    Hey Scorpio!!! My birthday is on November 4. I know, we rule!!! Anyway, my name is Brooke aka blacktiger. Welcome to the young writers society! You will have a great ...

    Jul 8, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi!:)

    Hi Faith!!! My name is Brooke aka blacktiger. I'm a follower of the Lord too and I'm glad you're one! If you have any questions or need a friend, I'm ...

    Jul 7, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey...

    Yeeeessss.... fresh meat!!!! Yummy. Kidding. Hi, my name is Brooke aka blacktiger. If you have any questions or need a friend to talk to, look no further... I will come ...

    Jul 4, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: hey there

    Hi Fran! What's good? I'm Brooke aka blacktiger. Purple is one of my favorite colors! My 16th birthday's color scheme was purple. It was pretty. Anywho, you seem like a ...

    Jul 4, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: hi

    Good to see a new face, Welcome! I'm Brooke aka blacktiger. What's good? I'm also trying to write a fanasy or sci-fi story. Yeah, don't worry, it will come to ...

    Jul 4, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi thar.

    Hi! Welcome! I'm Brooke aka blacktiger. Glad to meet you. Feel free to ask me questions or PM me (I have nothing to do anyway) and I'll to happy to ...

    Jul 3, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: New Member Alo Mate Haha Hola Hello

    Hi!!!! My name is Brooke aka blacktiger. How are you? If you need questions to be answered or just need a friend, I'm right here! Good luck on your works ...

    Jul 3, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello!

    Welcome! My name is Brooke aka blacktiger. Nice to meet you. It's good to see new faces here. You like Science Fiction I see. Wow! I usually stay away from ...

    Jul 3, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members!

    Hi Phoneix92!!!! Welcome! I love Woodstock! I'm Brooke aka blacktiger. If you need questions to be answered or just need a friend, I'm always available. Good luck here and best ...

    Jul 2, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi

    Amazing Grace how sweet....(stopped singing).....hi! I'm Brooke aka blacktiger. I'm also a Christian. A Penticostal to be exact. If you need questions to be answered or just need a friend, ...

    Jul 2, 2008
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Random Literary Works

    Wow! I see it! Neat 8)

    Jul 2, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello! Hola! Gutentag! Konnichiwa! Aloha!

    Hi and welcome! I'm Brooke aka blacktiger. If you need a friend, I'm your girl! You will have a fanstastic time here, I just know it! I look forward to ...

    Jul 2, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi, I'm new.

    Welcome musicqueen! I'm Brooke aka blacktiger. I'm sort of a music lover too. I have been in the band since I can remember! I play the clarinet and trombone. But ...

    Jul 2, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello!

    Hiya. I'm Brooke aka blacktiger. Great having you here. I look forward to reading your works. Best wishes and good luck. Peace 8)

    Jul 1, 2008


When you cut pieces out of the truth to avoid looking like a fool, you end up looking like a moron instead.
— Robin Hobb