-
Re: WazzUp
Good Morning/Afternooon my name is Brooke or blacktiger. Nice to meet you. If you need a friend or need help, feel free to ask me. Catch you later!!
Sep 30, 2008 -
Re: Hey everyone!
Heyyyyy!!!! I'm Brooke aka blacktiger. Hooray! Another band geek like me! I also play the trombone in the marching band (Go Trojans!) and play clarinet and oboe in concert. I ...
Aug 19, 2008 -
Re: Back again...
Glad to have you back Kat! I don't think we met, so.... my name is Brooke aka blacktiger. If you need a friend or help with anything, I'm here! See ...
Aug 8, 2008 -
Re: Miss Blacktiger3915
I think yellow belly.
Aug 6, 2008 -
Re: Viva la vida
Hi! I love House! Bones I don't watch, but House, I'm going to marry that man.
Aug 6, 2008 -
Re: Miss Blacktiger3915
The clarinet is fun to play! I say give it another try. On another note, my turtle, Kacey, died a couple of days ago. Sad. :(
Aug 6, 2008 -
Re: Miss Blacktiger3915
Hello. My name is Brooke S. M. I live in College Park (right next to Atlanta), Georgia, USA. I live with my 14 year old brother, Mason, my beautiful mother, ...
Jul 28, 2008 -
Re: What Do You Love About YWS?
I could share my stories and poems. Love it.
Jul 28, 2008 -
Re: Welcome New Members!
Hey Parrish! I'm Brooke aka blacktiger. If you have any questions that need to be answered ir just need a friend, I'm you're girl! Have a great time here and ...
Jul 28, 2008 -
Re: *insert stereotypical newbie message here*
Hellllllllllllllllllllloooooooooooo Amy!!! What's good? I'm Brooke aka blacktiger. I'm here if you have any questions about anything or you just need a friend. Have a great time here and I ...
Jul 28, 2008 -
Re: Hey!
Hi! I'm Brooke aka blacktiger. If you have any questions or just need a friend I'm here for you. Have a great time here and I look forward to reading ...
Jul 25, 2008 -
Re: Yet another hello
Hi!! I'm Brooke aka blacktiger. It's nice to meet you. I say if you are young at heart and love writing, it doesn't matter what age you are. Anyway, if ...
Jul 10, 2008 -
Re: hey :)
Hi Sofi! I remember you. You reviewed my story "You're Not at the Beach Anymore Barbie!" and gave me some wonderful critiques. It really helped me out and I would ...
Jul 10, 2008 -
Re: oh god D:
Welcome Newcomer! How are you? I'm Brooke aka blacktiger! I'm here if you need a friend or need some questions to be answered. Have a great time here and I ...
Jul 9, 2008 -
Re: Hello everyone!
Hi! My name is Brooke aka blacktiger. Welcome to the young writers society! If you have any questions or just need a friend, I'm here. See you around! Peace 8)
Jul 9, 2008
