User avatar

blacktiger3915

  • Art & Photography Re: Beach

    I liked the picture. It looks like a storm is brewing in the distance! Get out the way! :lol:

    Mar 26, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Hello, my name is...

    Hello my name is Akeelah and I hate taking baths!! :smt011

    Mar 25, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: What would YOU do?

    I will first trap them, then burn them! :twisted:

    Mar 25, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Black and White

    Beautiful. Just beautiful. You captured the light and color perfectly. Great job! :D

    Jan 21, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: My Drawings

    Krazy Kool. Keep drawing!

    Jan 4, 2008


I say Wolf, for all wolves are not of the same sort; there is one kind with an amenable disposition – neither noisy, nor hateful, nor angry, but tame, obliging and gentle, following the young maids in the streets, even into their homes. Alas! Who does not know that these gentle wolves are of all such creatures the most dangerous!
— Charles Perrault