User avatar

blacktiger3915

  • Art & Photography Re: Misty Morning Flowers

    Very pretty. I like the first flower better.

    Apr 30, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Photoshop fun

    Lovely pictures. The flowers hurt my eyes, but they are beautiful.

    Apr 29, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Self Portrait

    Nice picture OverEasy.

    Apr 28, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: My cute little doodles ^^

    Nice... it's better than what I can do.

    Apr 28, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: A self-portrait

    It's nice..but it's not believable to me. Did you draw this? :?

    Apr 28, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Jon O.

    I love this! The shading is beautiful! Wow! It's a good looking man. Please keep drawing.

    Apr 28, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: New Photo

    Wow! :shock: This is beautiful! I love it! Wow!

    Apr 28, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Snow Photo 1

    I have to agree with ninja on this one. It's too much going on that you can't really appreciate the snow.

    Apr 16, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Some Drake I drew

    I like the picture a lot. It does look 3-D and I ready for it to move for some reason. Keep drawing!

    Apr 16, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Coca-cola

    ooooooooh I love that picture. Who is it? She's pretty.

    Apr 16, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: I really like this pic!!

    I agree with every one else :D . Keep drawing. :wink:

    Apr 4, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: New Photos by May

    I love dolphins!!!!!!!!! Pretty flowers. I wish I can take photos like that. :( Anyway, great job! :D How's that man?

    Apr 3, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: YWS Wallpapers

    I really like the second one.. Can I have that as a background? :D

    Apr 3, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Bad Neko

    It's better than what I could have done, but your drawing needs some work if you want to pursue it. Anyway, keep working at it! :D

    Mar 26, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Bunnies!

    Both are cute. I wish your poll had an option that said both. :D

    Mar 26, 2008


Perhaps one did not want to be loved so much as to be understood.
— George Orwell, 1984