User avatar

blacktiger3915

  • Art & Photography Re: Lunar Eclipse

    Wow that's pretty. I remember around February, there was a lunar eclipse outside my house. Everybody as outside looking at it and taking pictures. The news said that the next ...

    Jun 9, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Comic

    I didn't see any nudity. Not that I wanted to see anything, but you said that it was rated "R" because of language and some nudity. Well I guess if ...

    Jun 7, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: mmm...shiny :)

    Hi! I'm Brooke. Let's get it started! 1. I love the picture, but I hate Mountian Dew. It looks like pee to me (TMI). 2. He is so sexy to ...

    Jun 2, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: The Cat

    I know I'm a little late, but I just wanted to say welcome to the young writers society :elephant: ! Hi, I'm Brooke by the way. :backtotopic: Ok, back to ...

    Jun 2, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Fun in the Sun

    These look very good. You do have talent with that camera! The first one looks like a professional shot it. I was mad that the second picture's head was cut ...

    Jun 2, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Photoshop Graphics...

    I love looking at pictures that were created in photoshop. Here we go........... The first picure: I like this because the man or woman in the picture looks very mysterious. ...

    May 30, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Niagara Falls

    I see a rainbow! I wonder if it will drop some skittles? :lol: It is beautiful. I went there some time ago. I went on the New York side and ...

    May 30, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Muse's Magical Gallery of Mystery!

    1. This painting reminds me from something from the movie "The Grudge". 2. I really love this one! The color is outstanding! 3. I see a lot of your other ...

    May 30, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Pop!!!

    Hello! The first picture: Like Muse pointed out, this is not a very good picture. It is extremely blurry and way out of focus. But on the brighter note, it ...

    May 29, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Nature's paintbrush: Butterfly Photography!

    I love butterflies! They are so elogent and graceful, even when they are just caterpillers. Anyway, I loved how you captured the light from the background and how you photographed ...

    May 29, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Black Rose (coloured)

    Wow :shock: . I thought the non-colored drawing was good, but the colored one is so pretty. One question. Is it a girl or a boy? Anyway, love the drawings! ...

    May 28, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Make Up The Worst Possible Opening Line Ever

    YOU missed YOUR goal too, I laughed harder at the frog then niteowl! ahem. I have a few different catagories. Number 1, bordom. When martha walked down the very, very, ...

    May 9, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Want to blow fish?

    Oho I likey. I love both drawings, but I really don't see a difference between the two. I like how the fish are looking suprised and how the girl is ...

    May 8, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: puppy!

    He's handsome. I just bought my dog from the humane society a couple of months ago. She's a German shepard and her name is Akila (Akeelah). I also have a ...

    May 5, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: My Art Peice [ untitled at the moment =/ ]

    Nice drawing! The woman seems like she is holding a deep dark secret......I can see it in her eyes................oooooooooooohhhhhhhhh

    Apr 30, 2008


"Come quickly, I am drinking the stars!"
— Dom PĂ©rignon