User avatar

blacktiger3915

  • Art & Photography Re: Lollipops make you smile

    I'm going to try to make another one, but I don't know what the subject should be. Any suggestions?

    Jul 2, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Mr. Rochester

    I honestly don't know who this character is (that's because the only shows I see on BBC America, is the Weakiest Link and anything with Gordon Ramsey in it), but ...

    Jul 2, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Cara

    Very nice picture... I love how you created "wind" in the picture. You can clearly see it because of the flowing hair and the waving dress. The girl reminds me ...

    Jul 2, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Lollipops make you smile

    Thanks, I was afraid of putting a backgroud to it because I thought it would clash with the other colors.

    Jul 1, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Baby Blues

    Thank you. Yeah that's me alright. The third picture was taken when I was born. I think I still look like me when I was little. Your brother will look ...

    Jul 1, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Baby Blues

    It's me when I was a baby! Little Brooke! I posted this on the writers society and I decided to post it here to. I was soooooooooooo cute!!! Don't you ...

    Jun 30, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Lollipops make you smile

    This is actually poems I created in 10th grade. I couldn't put this in the other poem section for some reason. But, I hope y'all like it!

    Jun 30, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Voldemort Get's Tortured

    First off, don't say that something sucks right of the bat. Let the viewers be the judge of that. By saying it sucks, I already looked of dislikes in the ...

    Jun 30, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: I Pissed in That

    EEEwwwwwwwww.....gross. Funny though. Nice drawing. I think this would be good in a morning newspaper or something. This reminds me of the time when Pumpkin (on a show called Charm ...

    Jun 30, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Saint's Soda Can Sculptures (New: 19.4.08)

    Nice.... you should show and tell Coca-Cola about this. You may can get a commerical deal......oooohhhhoooo.... watch out Pepsi!!!! Anyway, I really like them. You made a whole community of ...

    Jun 17, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Flowers in Suburbia

    Wow.... I'm impressed. The first three pictures are really great. I love how thee camera brings the main part of the picture out and has a certain gloe about it ...

    Jun 17, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Snowy Trees

    I love snow. It's sooooo pretty! And deadly..... but this picture is very well takin'. Down here in Georgia, we see snow, but it's not really heavy. When it's just ...

    Jun 15, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Deep Creek

    I love all the pictures! I guess I liked them a lot because I love nature! I wish I had a cabin in the woods. Sadly we are not rich. ...

    Jun 9, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Igor Karkaroff

    I don't have no clue on how this person is, but this is an amazing drawing. I love how you shaded the face so the viewer can know were the ...

    Jun 9, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Sunset

    Goodness gracious great ball of fire! The sun looks so freakin' huge and it's very romanic. Agreeing with the others, it is fuzzy, but you can still make out what ...

    Jun 9, 2008


Too often we crave the extraordinary in life, without even learning how to cherish the ordinary first. Friend, I promise you this: if you can learn to take joy in the simple mundane things in life, the extraordinary will take care of itself, it'll be on its way, hurrying towards you. But if you skip the first part, it'll ever evade you.
— Arcticus